Description Association of South East Nations (ASEAN) Jobs In Indonesia 2022
On this page, we provide information regarding Association of South East Nations (ASEAN) Jobs In Indonesia 2022 The ASEAN secretariat invites Indonesian citizens or ASEAN nationals who are already residing and eligible to work in Indonesia to apply for the following vacancy.
|Job Details Association of South East Nations (ASEAN) Jobs In Indonesia 2022|
|Hiring Organization||Association of South East Nations (ASEAN)|
|Job Title||CULTURE & INFORMATION OFFICER|
|Education||Bachelors/Master’s or equivalent degree|
|Facebook Alert||Join Page|
The Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) was founded in 1967 with the purpose of promoting regional cooperation in Southeast Asia, in the spirit of equality and partnership and thereby contributing toward peace, progress and prosperity in the region. It was proclaimed a Community through the “Kuala
Lumpur Declaration on ASEAN 2025: Forging Ahead Together”, signed by the ASEAN Leaders during their 27th Summit in November 2015, called the ASEAN Community to work towards building a community that is politically cohesive, economically integrated and socially responsible.
The ASEAN Secretariat was established in 1976 by the Foreign Ministers of ASEAN, with the basic function of providing greater efficiency in the coordination of ASEAN organs and for more effective implementation of ASEAN projects and activities, and envisioned to be the nerve centre of a strong and confident ASEAN
Community. In alignment with the Kuala Lumpur Declaration on ASEAN 2025, and the key aspirations of the three pillars;
ASEAN Political-Security Community (APSC), ASEAN Economic Community (AEC) and ASEAN SocioCultural Community (ASCC), supported by the Department of Community and Corporate Affairs (CCA), the ASEAN Secretariat is inviting qualified Indonesian citizens or ASEAN Nationals who are currently residing and recruited in Indonesia to apply for the position of Culture & Information Officer.
Duties & Responsibilities
Reporting to the Assistant Director/Head of Culture & Information Division, ASEAN Socio-Cultural Community Department, the Officer shall largely be responsible to:
- Provide technical and administrative support to the ASEAN bodies in relevant meetings
- Provide and/or compile relevant documents such as briefing notes, talking points, information papers and presentations for the meetings in the area of culture.
- Act as a rapporteur, and contribute to the drafting of a summary of records for the meetings.
- Assist with the coordination of the follow-up actions and decisions with relevant internal and external parties.
- Coordinate meeting logistics with the host country and ASEAN Secretariat.
- Provide administrative support in the implementation of programmes and projects in the area of culture.
- Coordinate with project managers on the development of background papers, reports, project proposals etc.
- Assist in project appraisal and implementation.
- Process disbursements of the ASEAN Cultural Fund.
- Monitor projects and report on implementation issues to the supervisor.
- Prepare, compile and maintain data records/ documentation of cooperation projects, including assisting in the preparation of progress and completion reports.
- Facilitate the request of ASEAN Member States
- Facilitate communication among the Member States on culture-related issues.
- Represent the ASEAN Secretariat and serve as a resource person when required.
- Advanced university degree (Master’s or equivalent degree) in Social Science, International Relations, Mass Communication, Management or an appropriate related field or discipline; Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of two (2) years of relevant work experience in culture, information,
- media related technical role shall also be considered
- Experience in project management, including the development of project proposals, preparation of budgets and work plans, and evaluation of project outputs.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, implement, monitor and review projects, policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated sound oral and written communication skills and sound interpersonal skills, including experience in cross-cultural environments and international settings.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organise tasks and workflows, with proven ability for accuracy even under pressure and adherence to deadlines.
- Demonstrated knowledge and policy, research and technical skills in the relevant area and ability to acquire them.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain sound working relationships with stakeholders and/or dialogue partners.
- Demonstrated commitment to collaborative work practices.
- Proven skills in problem-solving in a complex organisational environment and in work planning.
- Ability to multi-task, work long and irregular hours, perform tasks outside the usual job scope, and willingness to travel frequently on short notice.
- Good command of English, written and spoken.
How To Apply
- Send your application to [email protected] highlighting your suitability and potential contribution to the position together with a detailed CV, certified true copies of educational certificates and transcripts, and a complete ASEC Employment Application Form attached with a recent photograph.
- Applications sent without ALL the documents mentioned above will NOT be considered.
- Please indicate on the subject heading: Application for Culture & Information Officer.
- Application documents should reach the ASEAN Secretariat by 11 April 2022.
- The Selection Committee’s decision is final and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- For More Details visit the official WEBSITE.