Description Auditor General Of Pakistan Latest Jobs In Pakistan 2022
On this page information will be provided regarding the Auditor General Of Pakistan Latest Jobs In Pakistan 2022 Department of Auditor General of Pakistan intends to hire the services of following consultants/experts in MP-I and MP-II Scales, having relevant qualification from HEC recognized universities with working experience of minimum five years on contract basis initially for a period of three years with the possibility of extension for another two years, in the following sector/field.
The Auditor General’s organization is the prime institution in the country for ensuring public accountability and fiscal transparency in governmental operations. The organization is expected to bring about improvements in the financial discipline and internal control environment in the executive departments for minimizing the possibility of waste and fraud. The Auditor General of Pakistan is appointed under the Constitution of the country.
|Job Details Auditor General Of Pakistan Latest Jobs In Pakistan 2022|
|Hiring Organization||Auditor General Of Pakistan|
|Experience||10 – 18 Years|
|Total Vacancies||10 – 20 Years|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Alert WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Facebook Alert||Join Page|
Available Vacant Position
- Social Safety Net and Poverty Allevation Expert MP-I
- Power Sector Expert MP-I
- Oil & Gas Sector Expert MP-I
- Public Debet and Finincail Management Expert MP-I
- Information Technology and Data Analyss Expert MP-I
- Forensic Expert MP-II
- Environmental and Climate Change Expert MP-II
- Taxation Expert MP-II
- Construction / Civil Works Expert MP-II
- Procurement and Contract Management Expert MP-II
- Total Vacancies – 10
- Age Limit Maximum age limit will be 62 years for all the above posts
- PhD in the relevant subject with 10 – 14 years post qualification years professional experience in the field or Masters in the relevant subject with 10 – 18 years post qualification experience
How To Apply
- Detailed TOR encompassing Terms of Reference, Job Description, educational qualifications, tenure of appointment and pay package for the above positions can be downloaded from the Auditor General of Pakistan website: www.agp.gov.pk.
- Interested candidates should apply with their complete CV showing qualification, experience in the relevant field, date of birth, and copy of NIC along with 04 recent photographs within 15 days from the publication of advertisement.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be interviewed by a committee.
- Civil servants would apply through proper channel for these MP scales positions in accordance with prevalent MP Scales Policy.
- No TADA will be paid for interview.