|Hiring Organization||Bank Of Khyber BOK|
|Job Title||Batch Trainee Officers (BTO)|
|Job Location||Across Pakistan|
|Education||Bachelors 16-Years of Education|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Alert WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Facebook Alert||Join Page|
Description Bank Of Khyber Batch Trainee Officers (BTO) Latest jobs In Pakistan 2022
Bank Of Khyber Batch Trainee Officers (BTO) Latest jobs In Pakistan 2022 The Bank of Khyber, an emerging and dynamic Commercial Bank with tremendous growth potential and been continuously providing innovative financial services to its diversified clientele for the past 30 years. The Bank’s vision is “to become a leading Bank providing efficient and dynamic services both in Islamic & Conventional Banking through the expanded nationwide network”.
At Bok, we provide you with the challenge and opportunity to prove your abilities and grow with us. The bank has a conducive working environment for those who strive for achieving excellence and believe in professionalism. Fresh graduates across Pakistan who accept challenges and can pace well with a dynamic banking environment; this is your chance to have an exciting career with Bok.
- Education qualification for BTO program shall be 16 years of education preferably in Commerce, Business, Economics or other disciplines relevant to Banking with minimal 60% marks or equivalent from reputed and HEC recognized universities and colleges.
- Please note that only those candidates shall be considered for inclusion in the selection process that has completed their relevant degree and have in hand the final transcript or degrees in the original.
- For Men: The maximum age limit shall be 26 years as of the closing date of submission of the application form.
- For Women: As per policy of the bank, age relaxation for up to 03 years is allowed to all female applicants (on the closing date of submission of the application form).
Written Tests will be conducted by National Testing Service-Pakistan. Candidates who apply for the post are advised to make sure that they are eligible for the post in all respects because the eligibility of the candidate will be determined strictly according to the aforementioned criteria after the conduct of a written test. All candidates will be provisionally allowed to appear in the written test administered by NTS. However, if any candidate is found ineligible he/she can be disqualified at any stage of the Recruitment Process.
How To Apply
- Application form can be filled online on National Testing Services (NTS) website (www.nts.org.pk).
Note: NTS will not issue Roll No Slips through courier/postal service to any candidate. Eligible candidates shall take print out of their Electronic Roll No Slip (having picture of candidate) through NTS website for appearing in the tests.
- Please submit your test fee Rs. 460/- via 1 Link 1 Bill Participating Banks/ATM/Internet Banking/Mobile Banking/Easy Paisa/Jazz Cash/TCS Express Counters. Only 1 Bill Invoice payment will be accepted.
- Applications must be received latest by February 13, 2022.
- Application submitted in person will not be entertained.
- For further information regarding test process keep visiting NTS website OR contact NTS Call Center at 051-844-444-1.
- The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application at any stage without assigning any reason.
PERSONS WITH SPECIAL NEEDS ARE PERSUADED TO APPLY. BANK OF KHYBER IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ALL CANDIDATES ARE TREATED STRICTLY ON MERIT. FEMALES ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY