Description Bank Of Khyber Cash Officer Jobs In Pakistan 2021
Bank Of Khyber has announced vacancies and looking for candidates for the position of Cash Officer based in DASKA, BALUCHISTAN (PISHIN, CHAMAN, QUETTA)
- CASH OFFICER
|Hiring Organization||Bank Of Khyber|
|Job Title||Cash Officer|
|Job Location||DASKA, BALUCHISTAN (PISHIN, CHAMAN, QUETTA)|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Alert WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Facebook Alert||Join Page|
Duties & Responsibilities
- Receiving a certain amount of cash and/ or prize bonds in different denominations from cd in charge and ensuring that these are kept/ retained in lock & key.
- Ensuring that the cash counter for facilitating the customer is ready at the start of banking hours to avoid any inconvenience to the customers and comply with the sbp banking hours requirements.
- Safeguarding cash and prize bonds at all times by preventing unauthorized access to the teller’s area.
- Processing all customer-initiated transactions cash with due care which include cash deposit & withdrawal; buying & selling of prize bonds; and handling dealing with bearer instruments.
- Greeting customers and providing quality services as per the predefined service standards.
- Detecting fake currency notes if tendered and sorting of cash received at the counter into issuable and non-issuable notes.
- Placing cash, financial papers, source documents, validating stamps, etc. In a locked cash drawer whenever leaving his/her counter for short periods.
- Transferring excess cash and/or blank financial paper holdings to the cd in charge prior to leaving the counter for a considerable time or at end of the day.
- Informing the cd in charge in advance about his absence and requesting him to arrange for a replacement.
- Depositing the excess cash (received during business hours) as per the counter limit to the cd in charge to ensure no strict compliance with the counter limit.
- Promptly reporting the cash excess or shortage, to the cd in charge.
- Reconciling the daily physical cash with the daily end of day report and reporting any discrepancy to cd in charge.
- Sorting of currency notes into reissuable and non-issuable notes on daily basis during business hours or at day end depending on the volume of cash transactions.
- Preparing packets of reissuable and non-issuable notes as per the procedures laid by the bank.
- Sorting of non – issuable notes currency notes in soiled notes, defective notes and claim notes.
- Performing any other responsibility as assigned by the cd in charge and any other competent authority from time to time.
- Bachelor degree in IT or any other equivalent related degree from an HEC recognized university or reputable foreign university.
- 01 year of banking experience. Preference will be given to candidates having banking operations experience.