|Hiring Organization||Federal Directorate Of Education|
|Job Title||Elementary School Teacher (EST) BPS-14|
|Job Location||Islamabad (All Pakistanis can apply)|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Alert WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Facebook Alert||Join Page|
Description Federal Directorate Of Education Latest Jobs In Islamabad 2022
Federal Directorate Of Education Latest Jobs In Islamabad 2022 Applications are invited from residents of Islamabad Capital Territory, Provincial and Area Governments (GB & AJK) for appointment of 253 Elementary School Teacher (EST) BPS-14 (Female-188 & Male-65) in the Educational Institutions of Federal Directorate of Education Islamabad on regular basis in rural & urban areas of Islamabad Capital Territory.
- Elementary School Teacher (EST) BPS-14
- Total Vacancies – 253
- Female-188 & Male-65
- Second Class/ Grade-C (4 years) Bachelor Degree or its equivalent qualification in relevant subject from a university recognized by HEC including Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computer Science, Mathematics, English.
- Upper age limit including 05 years general age relaxation is 30 years on the closing date of applications.
- Merit 14
- ICT 94 (including 05 for Minorities & 02 for disabled persons)
- Punjab 43 (including 02 for Minorities & 01 for disabled persons)
- Sindh (U) 07
- Sindh (R) 09 (including 01 for Minorities)
- KPK 10 (including 01 for Minorities)
- Balochistan 05
- Ex-FATA 03
- GB 01
- AJK 02
- Merit 05
- ICT 33 (including 02 for Minorities & 01 for disabled persons)
- Punjab 15 (including 01 for Minorities)
- Sindh (U) 02
- Sindh (R) 03
- KPK 03
- Balochistan 02
- Ex-FATA 01
- AJK 01
- Eligible interested candidates shall apply online (no hard copy shall be entertained) on the web portal of Education Testing Council (ETC) of Higher Education Commission.
- Recruitment process against | the advertised posts shall be completed as under:
How To Apply
Submission of application
- How to apply/register for written test:
- Visit the link http://etc.hec.gov.pk for online registration
- In case of difficulty during online registration, visit “online help.hec.gov.pk”or download the user manual available at http://etc.hec.gov.pk
- Only online SUBMITTED applications will be considered for ETC test.
- Test fee of Rs.800/- is to be deposited online/ATM in the account No.17427900133401. Account Title Higher Education Commission, Habib Bank Limited, Branch Code: 1742 Applicants are required to submit original fee deposit slip through courier to Member’s House, HEC , Sector H-8, Islamabad, on or before the last date of registration. Mention your CNIC number at the back of your deposit slip.
- The test fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The last date for online registration is February 28, 2022.
- Intimation about date and venue of the test shall be communicated electronically through SMS/Email of the candidate only.
- Help lines:051-111-119-432,0334-111-9432
Interview Selection Process
- Based on test results, short listed candidates shall only be called for formal interview.
- Intimation about the venue and the date of interview shall be communicated through invitation/ call letter by postal mail/courier service, available email address of the candidate and through official website of Federal Directorate of Education (www.fde.gov.pk)
- Short listed candidates would be required to bring original documents along with an attested copy of each at the time of interview.