|Hiring Organization||Telenor Pakistan|
|Job Title||Field Operations Executive|
|Job Location||Sukkur, Sindh|
|Experience||4 Years of Experience|
|Job Type||Full Time / Private Job|
|Job Alert WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Facebook Alert||Join Page|
Description Field Operations Executive Jobs In Sukkur 2021
Telenor Pakistan is looking for candidates for the positions of Field Operations Executive based in Sukkur, Sindh. This position will play a part in ensuring network availability as per defined standards along with vendor management for the smooth running of the network.
- Field Operations Executive
Goals & Objectives
- Verify network availability as per the specified target.
- Sites Physical assessment of PM quality improvement.
- Tracking and resolution of contributing sites by deletion
- Joint tourism and trade groups.
- HSSE Audits for relevant regions.
- Energy Opex Reduction Drive.
- Monthly / quarterly protection plans.
- Elimination of site operational interventions.
- Activity register is in the closure list with the dealer.
- Improvement of KPI physical security by vendor teams.
- OMO / Tower co network To govern and coordinate network stability
Duties & Resonsibilities
- Daily Network KPI view conversation with the vendor team.
- TT analysis and follow-up adjustment of stadium teams.
- Power consumption report analysis and monitoring of inactive sites.
- Portable site testing to measure the quality of blockchain retention.
- RCA analysis of Hub site interruptions and a plan to reduce breakout events.
- Analysis of daily network alarms and upgrade programs.
- Legal notices intervention sites for data notification.
- View network quality alarms and repair functions.
- Bachelor/DAE with Telco industry experience
- 2 years of extensive experience in field team’s management role in telco industry
- Experience of working with Telecom operators and vendors will be preferred
- Previous experience of vendor management roles.
Skills & Abilities
- Communication skills
- Vendor management
- High performance under critical conditions with incident management skills
- Ability to work in a team