|GENCO Holding Company Limited (GHCL)
|Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
|Job Alert WhatsApp Group
Description GENCO Holding Company Limited (GHCL) Jobs In Pakistan 2022
GENCO Holding Company Limited (GHCL) Jobs In Pakistan 2022 The Company is seeking a highly experienced, dynamic and vibrant candidate for the position of Chief Executive Officer (CEO) to properly supervise operation & maintenance of the Plant, ensure corporate planning, maintain better Corporate Management and Industrial peace, improve financial health & controls, look forward to the business of the Company at all levels and take-up the issues of the company with Stakeholders.
The Chief Executive Officer will be reporting to the Board of Directors as well as Managing Agent (GENCO Holding Company Ltd) of the Company and will work closely with the Board in the development of strategic & business plan to advance the company’s mission and objectives as well as to promote transparency and revenue enhancement
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Qualifications & Experience
A). The candidate must have at least any one of the following qualifications:
- A Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical / Mechatronics) must be registered with Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC); OR
- Master Degree (Business Management / Commerce) from a university/institution recognized by the Higher Education Commission (HEC); OR
- Fellow Member of a recognized body of Professional Accountants (ICAP/ICMAP or others).
- The candidate must have at least 20 years experience, out of which 07 years should be at senior management level position in any public sector, national or multinational organization. The experience of Power / Energy, Generation Sector will be given preference.
- The age of the candidate should not be more than 62 years as of the last date of submission of application.
Tenure & Remuneration Package
- The assignment will purely be on a contract basis for a period of three years, extendable with mutual consent and subject to satisfactory performance. During the contract period, the selected candidate will work at the sole discretion of the Board of Directors of the Company.
- A negotiable market based competitive salary package will be offered to the selected candidate for which the MP-1 scale will be used for the indicative purpose (Hiring will not be under MP Scale policy).
How To Apply
- Application along with detailed CV with two work and two personal references, copy of attested documents and two photographs including a copy of CNIC should reach within fifteen (15) days from the date of publication of this advertisement
- Serving Government employees should apply through the Proper Channel.
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for the interview/selection process.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the interview.
- The company reserves the right to cancel the process of recruitment at any stage without assigning any reason.
- For More Information Visit WEBSITE
Company Secretary, JPCL (GENCO-1)
C/o Advisor (HR) GENCO Holding Company Limited (GHCL)
1st Floor, OPF Building, Sector G-5/2, Islamabad