Description Government Of KPK Health Department Latest Jobs 2022
Government Of KPK Health Department Latest Jobs 2022 for the multiple positions both Male & Female are eligible to apply. Project Director “Strengthening of all BHU’s across KP and conversion of 200 BHU’s into 24/7 SBA” & “Rehabilitation of all RHC’s and Conversion of 50 RHC’s into 24/7 facilities” invites applicants for ADP Project No. 632/200045 BHU’s and 630/200040 RHC’s from suitable candidates having Domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for the temporary project posts being filled for Evening and Night shift only for a period of one year extendable till project life on performance the basis under the said project and project policy of the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. These vacancies were collected from the daily Dawn Newspaper. Further details are mentioned below;
|Hiring Organization||Government Of KPK Health Department|
|Job Location||Across KPK|
|Education||Diploma in relevant Field|
|Online Appliction Form||Visit|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Alert WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Facebook Alert||Join Page|
- LHV BPS-12
- Medical Technician
- Total Vacancies – 524
- Diploma in Pharmacy | Dispenser Recognized from Medical Faculty KP
- Diploma in Midwifery / Diploma in Registered with Pakistan NursingNusrsing council
- 18 – 32 Years
- Candidates will be provisionally allowed to appear in the ETEA screening test. However detailed scrutiny will be carried out by the appointing authority and if any candidate is found ineligible in any respect at any stage of the recruitment process, he/she will be disqualified
by the Appointing Authority.
- Eligible candidates can get details of the positions and list of health facilities selected on website of Health Department, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (www.health.gov.pk) and/or www.dghskp.gov.pk
- Interview calls letter will be issued to short listed candidates only.
- Short listing will be based on the Screening Test conducted by ETEA.
- Candidates of the respective districts will be finally Selected purely on merit basis however,
- in case of no applicant from the respective districts candidates of nearby districts will be preferred in final selection process.
- Appointment orders of the selected candidates will be issued as per merit list and year-wise provision in PC-1
- Candidates should be eligible in all respects by the last date of receipt of the applications.
- Incomplete applications and applications received after due dates will not be entertained.
- Relaxation of age will be NOT admissible.
- The candidates working in Government/Semi-Government bodies should apply through proper channel.
- Candidates intending to apply for more than one post shall apply separately for each post with separate fee.
- Competent Authority reserves the right to cancel/reject any application with assigning reason.
- No TA/DAwill be admissible for test/Interview.
- Incase of foreign degree, equivalent certificates from HEC must be provided.
- Errors/Omissions in number of posts are subject to rectification.
How To Apply
- Interested candidates may first visit www.etea.edu.pk and apply for the posts online.
- After successful submission of online application, a prescribed UBL online deposit slip (having token number, Project code & candidates personal information) will be generated.
- Take a printout of the generated deposit slip & deposit the prescribed test fee (nonrefundable) in any branch of UBL Bank at UBL OMNI agent Easypaisa app or agent.
- After successful fee submission, please keep the original deposit slip (candidate copy) having bank desired stamp with yourself and do not share it with anyone else.
- After online apply, don’t send documents/testimonials to ETEA office, copies of testimonials/documents will however, be provided by the candidates who qualify the screening test, as and when required by ETEA or the Appointing Authority for scrutiny purposes.
- Availability of online Application Form on www.etea.edu.pk on 14th Feb, 2022
- Last date for submission of online Application is 28th Feb, 2022
- Candidates Will be informed through SMS by ETEA to download and Print their Roll No. Slips from www.etea.edu.pk. Candidates are directed to do not give ported/converted mobile number.
- Test Date, Time & Venue will be mentioned on Roll No. Slip.
- No separate Call Letter will be issued to candidates for screening test through postal/courier means.
- Please keep your documents and passport size scanned picture (soft copy) with you at the time of online applies.
- Read the instructions thoroughly before filling the online application form.
- ETEA shall verify deposited fee at any stage. If your payment is not verified, your candidature shall be rejected.
- Fee deposited on someone else CNIC shall not be verified.
- Unclaimed qualification will not be accepted.
- Keep the bank printed receipt safe with yourself and do not share it with anyone else.
- Applications of all those candidates who do not give correct information while filling the online application form, will not be rejected only, but would be proceeded against and strict action shall be taken against them.