Description GSK Assistant Manager Quality Control Jobs In Karachi 2021
GSK has announced vacancies and looking for candidates for the position of Assistant Manager Quality Control based in Karachi, Sindh. GSK is a place where outstanding people do amazing things.
|Job Title||Assistant Manager Quality Control|
|Job Location||Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan|
|Education||Pharm D/MSc Chemistry|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Alert WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Facebook Alert||Join Page|
- Overseeing the relevant phase by ensuring that SOPs and related GQPs are complied with, as well as ensuring timely delivery of business support products or products.
- Ensuring that all the functions in the category are followed and maintaining product quality with respect to GSK and Regulatory specification in the market.
- Supervise and direct a team of analysts to perform analytical tasks that ensure adherence to all GSK Standards.
Duties & Responibilities
- Ensure timely approval of items/products required for scheduled production and test performance according to GSK specifications to meet schedule
- Keep reviewing and updating GRs / Batch records,
- Ensure timely approval and release by LIMS, OOS / Atypical Reporting according to each relevant SOP.
- Ensure compliance with Pharmacopeia review and CAP-related CAPs.
- Ensure that SOPs, Internal Industry Specifications and Evaluation Analysis methods should be followed
- Maintenance of Laboratory equipment and troubleshooting of appropriate equipment
- Conduct laboratory Level 1 research and Participate in Level 2 and Level 3 auditing, Ensure compliance with Level 1, Level 2, 3 and 4 audits and maintain Level 2 and Level audits. -level-3 compliance research.
- Write and review SOPs on the operation and maintenance of laboratory equipment.
- Train yourself with e-learning modules and attend training courses. Also attending SOP and GMP internal training. Actively participate in departmental projects and team meetings.
- Ensure implementation of EHS standards and guidelines and Ensure EHS Compliance and EHS Adverse Reporting
- Maintaining the GLP lab by keeping the workplace clean and tidy, that is, housekeeping and ensuring the implementation of non-core laboratory processes in the department.
- Prepare SQC slides for rent KPI and provide weekly and monthly reports.
- Pharm D/MSc Chemistry
- 3-5 years of relevant experience