|Hiring Organization||HBL BANK|
|Job Title||Relationship Manager Islamic Banking|
|Job Location||Karachi, Sindh|
|Education||MBA Finance | ACCA|
|Experience||4 – 5 Years|
|Job Type||Full TIme|
|Job Alert WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Facebook Alert||Join Page|
Descrition Habib Bank Limited HBL Jobs 2021
HBL is looking to hire a candidate for the position of Relationship Manager Islamic Banking based In Karachi. Candidate having the position of Relationship Manager Islamic Banking will Manage Islamic Business related reporting to all stakeholders and ensure its accuracy and timely submission. Also, suggesting and implementing solutions to bring efficiency in BAU processes and address ad hoc requirements.
- Relationship Manager Islamic Banking
Duties & Responsibilities
Product Manual and Islamic Banking Policies and Procedures
- Update Product Programs for Existing Products / New Steps. Identify the gap in the process flow, if any.
- Review of Islamic Banking Policies and Procedures
- Discuss these concerns identified with the Head of Product using the proposed solutions.
- Advice on statistical flow/product treatment with NPL, Assignment, Closure and Discovery.
Management Reporting & Budgeting
- Maintain strong business relationships with MIS & Reporting Service to understand and address their financial needs to support them in making informed and timely decisions.
- Review of the MPR (Islamic Banking and Islamic Treasury) management of administrators to assess the monthly status of Islamic Banking and its subsidiaries and the value of their products.
- Review GL & PNL to ensure financial accuracy. If something goes wrong, contact a business / Islamic Treasurer to resolve it.
- Managing timely and accurate preparation of the Islamic Banking Group’s monthly management accounts and activities and comparative statistics against the budget, forecast, previous year/month/day to evaluate their performance and make effective decisions.
- Liaison with Islamic Treasury, Islamic Business and FINCON for timely and accurate delivery of funds Preparing the Budget for the Islamic Banking group.
- Prepare a budget split to take ideas from the business and produce a budget result.
- Collaborate with the business to get their ideas and submit their proposal, if appropriate and appropriate.
- A smart branch cost review and NFI monitoring report.
- Preparation of Quarterly Disclosure of Islamic Financial Statements Quarterly & Annually & Providing the required information/discrepancies related to the RCOA quarterly reporting of Islamic Banking.
- Ongoing communication with FINCON (Official Reporting) to finalize accounts in a smooth manner.
- Collaborate with FINCON, the Islamic Business and the Treasurer to meet the needs of the auditor.
- Prepare and compile the information of the external auditor.
- Update Islamic details prepared for submission to SBP, if required.
- Quarterly review and calculation of the Capital Adequacy Ratio (CAR) quarterly.
- Guide subordinates to achieve departmental goals while encouraging and enhancing their performance
Compliance and Control
- Ensuring data integrity and confidentiality and compliance with all relevant internal and regulatory policies.
Team management and development
- Manage the team, workflow and team sequencing to further human development that allows for continuous improvement of business support.
- MBA-Finance / ACCA
- 4-5 year minimum Banking Finance Experience