|Hiring Organization||HBL Bank|
|Job Title||SM Business Finance Branch Banking|
|Education||ACCA | MBA In Finance|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Alert WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Facebook Alert||Join Page|
Description Habib Bank Limited HBL Jobs In Karachi 2021
Habib Bank Limited (HBL) is looking for candidates for the position of SM Business Finance Branch Banking based in Karachi. The Job purpose of this post is As a strategic partner of Branch Banking & Financial Inclusion finance, there is an imperative role in the growth and sustenance of business. The core tasks include timely and accrual reporting of business results for product performance study and analyzing business campaigns, reviewing product programs & coordinating with businesses to resolve finance-related issues on day to day basis in order to standardize performance evaluation.
- SM Business Finance Branch Banking
Duties & Responsibilities
- Review the monthly Branch Bank Performance and Investment Report and advise Management on the various assets as compared to the annual / target budget.
- Assisting businesses in resolving financial problems and identifying potential new business opportunities.
- To initiate the planning and oversight of the Branch Banking & Financial Inclusion budget work by conducting meetings to agree on guesses and ensure timely submissions to the MIS & Budget Production Team for consolidation.
- Review and critically evaluate all financial reports to be distributed to management which is considered a product performance audit tool.
- Review Product Plans for existing products / new steps and complete financial skills and advice on travel / treatment
Monitoring of Business Portfolio
- Collaborating with Business and MIS Reporting Services to develop new reports according to Business needs and to advise them on the appropriate results of system-generated reports.
- Provide a financial tool / financial module to evaluate the performance of a business/product
- Managing daily, weekly and monthly product dashboards so that Businesses can monitor product performance
- Liaising with Business and solving day-to-day problems related to Financial Management.
- Analyzing Business campaigns is cost-effective compared to profits and tracking with a financial model.
Compliance and Controls
- Use portfolio assessment reporting tools to ensure the stability and highlight of any asset diversity in management on an ongoing basis.
- Understand and apply the new regulatory requirements regarding Financial Reporting effectively to avoid any regulatory issues / penalties
- Assist team through periodic team meetings in daily day to day operations for achieving departmental goals in an efficient manner.
- Explore opportunities to help team members to improve their current job roles through job rotation and new job assignments
- Manage team by arranging training and individual meeting for career progression and succession planning to improve business support.
- ACCA / MBA Finance or equivalent
- Minimum 6 Years of Banking Finance experience