|Hiring Organization||Habib Bank Limited HBL|
|Job Title||Trade Business Manager|
|Job Location||Karachi, Sindh|
|Education||Post-graduate | Masters | MBA|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Alert WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Facebook Alert||Join Page|
Description Habib Bank Limited HBL Jobs In Karachi 2022
Habib Bank Limited HBL has announced vacancies and invited applications for Habib Bank Limited HBL Jobs In Karachi 2022 for the position of Trade Business Manager based in Karachi, Sindh
- Design and implement a commercial business growth program at the Branch.
- Identifying trading opportunities and developing strategies to increase the size of our bank.
- Provide ongoing support to all stakeholders on trade-related issues
Duties & Responsibilities
- Business Growth
- Identification of areas of trade business opportunities within the respective market and devising marketing/ sales strategies to ensure bank’s share of trade business.
- Identification/ solicitation of trade prospects of the local market and convergence of same into a methodical pipeline.
- Ensuring proper monitoring and expediting the business process for prompt materialization of said pipeline.
- Perform all requisite marketing & business development activities to achieve allocated targets.
- To conduct client calls weekly preferably consisting of fresh prospects, existing clients and lost accounts.
- Monitoring/solicitation of FX business from non-borrowing clients/ prospects for ensuring our maximum share in client’s trade business.
- Coordination with trade borrowing clients as well as with hub managers for ensuring optimal trade business reciprocity.
- To coordinate regularly with Branch Managers and Credit Hub staff for business promotion and feedback on key business performance and risk indicators.
- Coordination with local trade Ops for acting as a bridge between the client & trade Ops for imparting efficient trade services to the clients.
- Liaison/ coordination with CTP, PSU, TBML & FI for ensuring minimum possible TAT for every trade transaction.
- Strong liaison with relevant treasury desks for offering/ providing competitive exchange rates to the clients and managing a balance for maximizing bank’s return while keeping the client satisfied.
- Pro-actively lead Trade opportunity development with the Branch Banking team
- Execute activities in line with BB sales policy.
- Conduct/ lead client town halls, Trade seminars & campaigns as required to meet multiple clients together
- Analyze the portfolio to provide insights to the BB RM Teams to deepen client relationship.
- Build Full access to trade finance decision makers through active client calling.
- increase client penetration and revenues for the bank by actively promoting the banks network and product capabilities.
- Complete ownership of client level revenue for trade and FX
- Financials KPIs on portfolio basis
- Support RM`s origination efforts by maximizing trade utilization by resolving product related impediments to the same.
- Build strong knowledge of local regulations and initiatives of local industry bodies to ensure the business is ahead of the regulatory change agenda.
- Proactively engage business and functional partners / stakeholders to drive the origination sales agenda with clients.
Risk Management & Compliance
- Ensure strict compliance to bank’s internal policies and procedures while getting all the trade transactions executed with strong focus on KYC & TBML requirements.
- Ensure adherence to all foreign exchange regulations and other external regulatory requirements for all trade transactions.
- Ensure effective follow-up with export accounts for realization of overdue export bills.
- Coordination with clients to ensure shipments against import advance payments to avoid SBP penalties
- To ensure that customer requirement for trade transactions are professionally serviced.
- To resolve customer complaints through effective complaint resolution within acceptable timelines
Guidance & Training
- To provide ongoing guidance and training to Credit and trade ops staff placed at branches relating to trade finance
- To groom NTB accounts and provide them with trade business advisory where required
- Post graduate / Masters / MBA
- 5 years of relevant experience