|Hiring Organization||Habib Bank Limited (HBL)|
|Job Title||Regional Chief|
|Job Location||Karachi, Sindh|
|Education||Post Graduate / MBA|
|Job Type||Full TIme|
|Job Alert WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Facebook Alert||Join Page|
Description Habib Bank Limited HBL Regional Chief Jobs In Karachi 2021
Habib Bank Limited (HBL) is looking for candidates for the position of Regional Chief Based in Karachi, Sindh. The Regional Chief will be Responsible for the Region’s business growth, expansion of the branch network. Initiatives for successful service delivery and fulfilment of Bank’s overall strategy within the SBP framework and Bank’s policy guidelines.
Duties & Responsibilities
Business Development and Monitoring Work
- Achieving business/target objectives as agreed with the business plan.
- Develop and implement overall Deposit Benefit Strategy, Credit and Trade, Consumer Goods and Asset Management objectives specifically assigned to the region.
- Assist Business Managers in making business plans and implementing them effectively.
- Conduct regular Business Review Meetings and ensure regular contact with Local and Branch Managers to provide guidance where needed. The branch visits informally to participate and promote field strength.
- Ensuring a high level of loan portfolio.
- Promoting the widespread sale of new & existing Bank products through a network of assigned branches.
- Strategic planning and implementation of the expansion of channels delivered through the Annual Expansion program.
- To liaise with smooth branch operations.
Human Resource Management
- Guide the team by setting individual goals, reviewing performance/evaluation and providing continuous feedback in a systematic and informal way so that all employees are always aware of what they should achieve and how they are working against their goals.
- Identify training and development needs of people and ensure the development of their capabilities.
- Hiring talent and identifying the right resource within the team to get the right job.
- Improving staff productivity through motivation and team play.
Risk Management and Compliance
- Monitor and monitor compliance with banking risk management policies and compliance, identify real or potential shortages and utilize resources to improve performance.
- Contribute to the development of global customer service standards and define, set and monitor objectives so that they can be implemented in an assigned area.
- Ensure the resolution of customer complaints and inquiries within a reasonable time.
- Liaison with support services to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Set, approve and manage the regional operating budget and propose large costs/investments ensure that goals are achieved in line with HBL objectives.
Policy and Process Development
- Contribute to process development and lead to program implementation and process development in the allotted area.
- Post graduate / MBA
- 8 – 10 years of banking / sales experience