Description Habib Bank Limited HBL Relationship Manager Karachi Jobs 2021
Habib Bank Limited HBL has announced vacancies and looking for candidates for the positions of Relationship Manager based Karachi Jobs 2021
To pro-actively establish, develop and maintain a portfolio of corporate clients as per the business groups target market within the global bank network, ensuring that new relationships are timely marketed and existing relationships are deepened within acceptable risk profile requirements & defined Bank policies & procedures through the highest levels of service delivery, resulting in the achievement of maximum revenue and regional leadership position for the bank.
- Relationship Manager
|Hiring Organization||Habib Bank Limited|
|Job Title||Relationship Manager|
|Job Location||Karachi, Sindh|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Alert WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Facebook Alert||Join Page|
Duties & Responsibilities
- Credit Analysis
- Perform a comprehensive financial and non-financial analysis of customers’ financial statements as part of a comprehensive credit analysis report on existing and new loan applications, as well as timely renewals of existing relationships that ensure the bank makes effective decisions.
- Asset Growth
- Expanding Bank Assets by entering the customer fund into both existing and new clients, leading to the growth of NRFF.
- Improvement in Trade
- Ensuring the delivery of large import and export business by scrutinizing the customer’s trading portfolio and adhering to the agreed minimum trade size.
- FX business
- Capturing a variety of treasury product streams including trading, fixed revenue, and derivative business with existing and expected relationships to ensure the most productive FX deals.
- Deposit Growth
- Typing and consolidating the funds of less expensive companies through existing and future customers thus enhances the banking deposit production strategy.
- Ensuring that all related administrative tasks, including file keeping, regular stock audits, telephone reports, periodic audits are performed regularly thereby complying with the internal and external auditing policies and procedures leading to satisfactory audit ratings.
- Audit & Compliance
- Careful execution of procedures and procedures to determine the risk profile in accordance with applicable regulations and compliance with laws, regulations, policies and procedures set by external and internal regulators, resulting in avoidance of penalties and disputes while enhancing portfolio health.
- Quality of Assets
- Closely monitoring the performance of accounts within their portfolio to detect early warning signals in order to achieve higher levels of quality through minimizing defaults and provisions against the asset portfolio.
Prospecting New to Bank opportunities
- Originate and convert prospective opportunities into profitable New to Bank (NTB) relationships enhancing market coverage and strategy optimization.
- Ensure marketing the full suite of products and services offered by the Bank to existing and prospective clients ensuring a minimum cross sell ratio of 3x and creation of multiple revenue streams for the bank.
Leveraging Bank Network
- Synergize with product and network partners to refer/capture existing and potential Client group relationships to banks footprint to capitalize on global business opportunities thereby benefiting the bank on a holistic basis.
Quality of Service
- Establish standards
- Explore banking relationship management strategies, review regulatory requirements and best research procedures to define and recommend policies to support unparalleled customer service delivery.
- Effective communication
- Conducting frequent business calls to review client’s service levels in order to identify shortfalls and recommend actions to improve performance through identifying and escalating customer feedback relating to process and system issues.
- Consistent service
- Lead the relationship with product partners, through monitoring performance and taking appropriate action to ensure agreed service standards are consistently delivered.
- Complaint Resolution
- Resolve issues/queries independently and recommend alternative sources/courses of action if unable to assist, to ensure that efficient, day to day customer service is delivered.
- Personal Development
- Taking initiatives to enroll and participate in training and learning opportunities in building personal skillset and expertise.
- People Development
- Guide, Counsel and advise Assistant Relationship Managers / Associates / MTs in their roles, internal bank policies and external regulations.
- Bachelors From Recognized University
- 2 years experience in relevant work (such as relationship management and credit analysis in a financial institution).