|Hiring Organization||Habib Bank Limited (HBL)|
|Job Title||Senior PHP Developer|
|Job Location||Karachi, Sindh|
|Education||Graduate | Masters|
|Experience||05 – 10 Years|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Alert WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Facebook Alert||Join Page|
Description HBL Bank Jobs 2021-22
Applications are being invited in HBL Bank Jobs 2021-22 and looking for candidates for the positions of Senior PHP Developer based in Karachi. The applicant Reports to the Head of Retail Products & support Branchless Banking through developing, coordinating, and evaluating integration projects and managing platforms. The role would include budget management assigned to the business streams and ensuring that tasks are carried out on schedule and within budget.
- Senior PHP Developer
Duties & Responsibilities
- Branchless Banking Planning
- It is responsible for IT integration projects.
- An integration project is an IT project management task that requires the integration of Branchless Banking with another software tool.
- Channel Enablement/Trade Promotions
- Understanding integration technologies such as PHP, API functions XML and JSON concepts, and other web and website technologies.
- Read and understand the functionality of the Branchless Banking web application.
- It covers project plan documents that include development and updating, specific development of case information, and record-keeping for future use.
- Understanding cloud computing and its implementation
- Reporting & Analysis
- Collaborate with clients or partners in the analysis of relevant gaps and other forms of business analysis so that scope and documentation can be produced by the Integrated Task Manager or other IT Business Analysis staff.
- Ensure that clients and vendors and internal resources keep track of their needs so that project plans are kept up to date.
- As Branchless Banking Business Development evaluates sales or relationships that require the management of a project integration program, work with each Department to support the closure of sales.
- Graduate/Master’s Degree from a reputable institute.
- 5-10 years of experience ideally within the industry