Description HBL Manager Stress testing Jobs 2021
Habib Bank Limited HBL has announced vacancies and looking for candidates for the positions of Manager Stress testing based in Karachi, Sindh.
- Manager Stress testing
|Hiring Organization||HBL BANK|
|Job Title||Manager Stress testing|
|Job Location||Karachi, Sindh|
|Education||BBA | MBA | MSC | BS | MS in Economics, Econometrics, Statistics|
|Job Type||Full TIme|
|Job Alert WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Facebook Alert||Join Page|
To work in Stress Testing unit responsible for the development of a comprehensive Stress testing framework in line with revised SBP guidelines issued in 2020. This includes the development of mandatory and advanced stress tests including Macroeconomic Stress Tests (MST), and Reverse Stress Tests (RST) on various scenarios related to all risk areas including Credit, Market, Liquidity, Reputational, Legal and Operational risks.
Duties & Responsibilities
Key responsibilities include timely development, calculation and submission of mandatory and optional stress testing results to Regulator and Risk Committees on a periodic basis.
- Data collection and compulsory stress assessment in accordance with the revised guidelines for assessing SBP stress at the end of each quarter and reporting results to the SBP and risk committees from time to time.
- Development of Improved Status Analysis (MST and RST) in all risk areas (Credit, Market, Liquidity, Dignity, Strategies, Legal, Performance) as required under the revised stress assessment guidelines.
- Development of a variety of conditions including foundation, history, fiction and extreme conditions in all hazardous areas.
- Presentation and reporting of pressure test results to risk committees from time to time.
- Submission of MST and RST results for timely ICAAP documentation.
- Identification and collection of data requirements required for conducting optional stress tests.
- Compilation of a comprehensive stress assessment framework that will cover all operations, management, procedures, roles and responsibilities and details of all compulsory and voluntary stress assessments in accordance with the revised SBP stress assessment guidelines.
- BBA | MBA | MSC | BS | MS in Economics, Econometrics, Statistics, or relevant certifications such as FRM or CFA preferred.
- 3-years experience in a Financial Institution, preferably in risk management.