Description HBL Relationship Manager Retail Lending Jobs Karachi 2021
HBL invited applications from professional, experienced, dynamic candidates for the position of Relationship Manager Retail Lending based in Karachi, Sindh. The main purpose of this position is To identify, consult and coordinate with the assigned branch existing and potential clients to accomplish lending targets while complying with Bank’s policies and regulations.
- Relationship Manager Retail Lending
|Hiring Organization||Habib Bank Limited|
|Job Title||Relationship Manager Retail Lending|
|Job Location||Karachi, Sindh|
|Experience||02 – Years|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Alert WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Facebook Alert||Join Page|
Job Duties & Responsibilities
Business Development and Credit Implementation:
- Perform marketing and business development activities to achieve shared objectives.
- Timely review/adjustment of credit quality proposals, conducting in-depth analysis: financial and market conditions, security/collateral, consumer technical expertise and risk calculation, if required.
Data Collection and Analysis:
- Managing / Analyzing Customer Financial Data / and releasing results in accordance with organizational policy.
- Carefully monitor industry trends and economic changes affecting customer position and passing information to team members and keep the managing director informed / aware of such developments.
- Monitor accounts with the Bank’s automated credit management system/credit limit. Collaborate with the branch/head office to make banks more efficient in achieving the objectives of the year.
Risk Management and Compliance:
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory / banking policies.
- Monitoring/mitigation of portfolio risk.
- Collaborate with internal/external auditors to achieve a satisfactory audit rating and ensure compliance with audit recommendations.
- Secure and secure storage of all credit files.
- Ensure that credit/borrowing activities are governed by the Bank’s credit policies and procedures.
- Update on the latest policies/laws of the State Bank of Pakistan and other regulatory bodies.
- Provide quality services to portfolio clients and market new clients with new business and targeted success.
- Regular communication with affiliated branch managers.
- Regular communication with internal clients namely CAD, CTP and the Regional Sales team.
- Graduate with preferably Finance Background
- 2 years of relevant experience.