Applications are invited to IMF Communications Officer CSF USA Jobs 2022 the International Monetary Fund has an exciting opportunity for proven creative and innovative communication professionals for the Facilities Management Division under the Corporate Services and Facilities (CSF) Department.
The role will coordinate the planning, organizing, execution and evaluation of facilities-related communications and campaigns, as well as client and division engagement and training. This is a critical and foundational role that enables the divisions to positively impact the IMF’s work to achieve sustainable growth and prosperity for all its 190 member countries. The selected candidate will manage a small team that in addition to executing communications and engagement activities will assist the Division Chief and Deputy Division Chiefs in the Division’s planning, scheduling and workflow management.
|Details Of IMF Communications Officer CSF USA Jobs 2022|
|Job Title||Communications Officer CSF|
|Job Location||Washington DC | USA|
|Join For Jobs Alert||Join Page|
IMF Communications Officer CSF USA Jobs 2022 IMF Communications Officer CSF USA Jobs 2022 IMF Communications Officer CSF USA Jobs 2022 IMF Communications Officer CSF USA Jobs 2022 IMF Communications Officer CSF USA Jobs 2022
- Educational development is typically acquired by the completion of an advanced university degree, or equivalent, in communications, international relations, public affairs, or a related field
- A minimum of four years of relevant, progressively responsible work experience, is required. Alternatively, a university degree, or equivalent, and ten years of relevant professional experience are required.
Duties and responsibilities
- Serve as the point of contact for all engagement-related work and inquiries.
- Craft effective and professional messages on a wide range of topics with a sound understanding of facilities’ work, initiatives and aspirations. Deliver messages with tact and diplomacy through multiple communications channels and with compelling visuals.
- Work closely with COM and other stakeholders in developing and executing effective and compelling facility and workplace-related staff engagement programs to ensure staff are informed and have a positive work experience.
- Conceptualize, develop, and coordinate communication toolkit and materials (events, town halls, roadshows, newsletters, notifications, internet/intranet pages) to support divisional initiatives, activities and projects.
- Promote a “#One Fund Experience” approach to the division’s client engagement.
- Bring innovative approaches to the division’s work, including how best to leverage technology and digital platforms to automate and optimize existing operations.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with the facilities management service provider to streamline communications and ensure transparent and cooperative communications.
- Facilitate in-person and online training sessions for incoming staff members and vendor employees. Develop onboarding presentations, training videos, and multimedia learning materials.
- Design the division’s staff learning and appreciation programs, including monthly learning seminars, guest speaker series, annual recognition events, etc.
- Assist the Division Chief and the Deputy Division Chiefs in managing the Front Office assistants.
- In-depth knowledge and proven hands-on skills and experience with client engagement, internal communications, virtual engagement, and events planning, ideally in a facilities management environment.
- Outstanding writing, analytical and presentation skills, and ability to articulate messages in a structured and compelling way to non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal and diplomatic skills and an ability to develop networks and build relationships are essential.
- Knowledge of the Fund’s internal communication channels is an advantage but is not a requirement.
- Proven strategic and innovation mindset and demonstrated ability to initiate new ways of designing and delivering client engagement activities. A track record of process redesign and successful implementation of these improvements.
- Superior teamwork and collaboration abilities. A demonstrated strong drive for results, with the ability to be flexible and adaptive to rapidly changing circumstances and new demands.
- Proven ability to communicate at various managerial levels in a multi-cultural environment.
How To Apply
- Interested candidates are advised to apply online via clicking the link mentioned below;