Description International Monetary Fund IMF Latest Jobs In USA 2022
International Monetary Fund IMF Latest Jobs In USA 2022 STA is seeking to fill the Administrative Assistant position in its Data Governance and Services Division (STADS). The selected candidate will report to the Division’s management and will be responsible for handling the workflow of the Division.
The Statistics Department (STA) provides global leadership on statistical methodologies and standards for the Fund, its member countries, and the international community. It supports Fund surveillance and lending operations to strengthen member countries’ capabilities to produce and disseminate macroeconomic and financial statistics for sound policymaking. STA collaborates with other Fund departments, donors, and other external partners to ensure that data needs for bilateral and multilateral surveillance and lending operations are met.
|Job Details International Monetary Fund IMF Latest Jobs In USA 2022|
|Hiring Organization||International Monetary Fund IMF|
|Job Title||Administrative Assistant/Sr. Administrative Assistant – STADS|
|Job Location||USA, Washington DC|
|Education||High School Diploma|
|Facebook Alert||Join Page|
Duties & Responsibilities
Specific duties for this position include but are not limited to:
- monitoring and coordinating the review process for Fund and external documents, including from external agencies in the context of the Statistical Data and Metadata eXchange (SDMX) initiative;
- providing administrative and logistic support for internal data governance bodies, including the Standing Committee on Data and Statistics (SCDS) and Data Governance Group (DGG);
- managing updates of the internal SharePoint sites of the SCDS and DGG and of the Divisional website page;
- assisting divisional staff in the editorial review and formatting of memoranda to management and other presentations according to Fund’s standards;
- supporting the organization of divisional and departmental events, when needed; and
- supporting the Division’s talent acquisition and management activities, including coordinating interviews, updating and distributing onboarding packages for new hires and scheduling regular check-ins and performance reviews with staff.
- Educational development, typically acquired by the completion of a high school diploma or equivalent, supplemented by a minimum of six years of relevant experience, is required. External candidates must have spent at least two of the six required years of experience in a lead role.
- In addition to the minimum qualifications stated in the job standards, the candidate must possess an excellent command of English, both oral and written; strong knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint and Sharepoint. S/he must also have a proven ability to organize her/his own work, and work with minimum supervision, demonstrating a high degree of initiative, diplomacy, discretion when needed and good judgment.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills, excellent interpersonal skills, and a cooperative, can-do attitude would be an asset.
- The successful candidate will have the ability to multitask, should be able to work efficiently under pressure, and meet tight deadlines consistently.
- Thorough knowledge of the Fund’s organisational structure, administrative policies and practices, and General Administrative Orders (GAOs) would be an asset.
- This vacancy shall be filled by a 3-year Term appointment in accordance with the Fund’s new employment rules that took effect on May 1, 2015.
How To Apply
- A regular staff member who is selected to fill the vacancy will maintain their open-ended status. If the selected candidate is a contractual employee, they will be offered a Term staff appointment.
- Staff members already on a term appointment will continue their current term but may receive an extension provided that their current term appointment has not already been extended.
- Only candidates who are currently residing in the Washington D.C. metro area will be considered.
- For external candidates, applicants must have passed the IMF Staff Assistant exam.