|Job Details International Monetary Fund IMF USA Latest Jobs 2022|
|Hiring Organization||International Monetary Fund IMF|
|Job Location||USA, Washington DC|
|Facebook Alert||Join Page|
Description International Monetary Fund IMF USA Latest Jobs 2022
On this page of workoppotunities360.com, we provide information regarding International Monetary Fund IMF USA Latest Jobs 2022. The HR Department (HRD) has recently transitioned to a new HR Service Delivery Model that is modernizing HR service delivery throughout the institution. This entails leveraging technology and work processes differently and adopting a new way of working for both Human Resources (HR) professionals and clients. Leading the specialist knowledge, expertise, and change management effort required in one’s respective functional area is a critical success factor for any would-be candidate.
The Human Resources Department (HRD) of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) is inviting applications to build a competitive pool of ready-to-hire Human Resources Officers (long-term contractual) for its Talent team in the HR Operations Division.
Under the general supervision of the Division Chief/Deputy Division Chief/Section Chief, the selected candidate will manage recruitment operations across the Fund.
Main areas of accountability and/or co-accountability include but are not limited to:
- Overseeing external talent acquisition and internal staffing at the international level and on a broader range of job categories.
- Providing guidance to hiring managers and departmental HR teams on recruitment matters to ensure activities align with departmental and institutional needs.
- Coordinating with Client Services on different recruitment activities throughout the recruitment life cycle (i.e., posting, screening, salary determination, offers, etc.).
- Ensuring smooth delivery of Talent operations by working together with the respective HR Talent Assistant. Deliver strong customer service, gauging stakeholder needs and preferences to adapt the approach to specific needs and promote effective issue resolution.
- Responding to a standard policy and procedure inquiries from client departments and candidates related to recruitment. Escalate issues as needed.
- Actively engaging with the Talent and Total Rewards Centers of Expertise (CEOs), facilitating proper knowledge transfer and maintaining alignment between determined strategy of policy and programs.
- Contributing to the design, implementation, and monitoring of recruitment policies and procedures, constantly reviewing for areas where simplification can be achieved.
- Participating in divisional ad-hoc projects as needed.
Eligibility Criteria For International Monetary Fund IMF USA Latest Jobs 2022
The successful candidate should meet the following qualifications and competencies:
- A Master’s degree in Human Resources or a related field. Alternatively, a Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum six years of relevant professional experience.
- Broad knowledge of HR programs and operations, especially in the area of recruitment policies, and procedures.
- Ability to use tact, sound judgment and utmost discretion in handling confidential and sensitive matters.
- Strong analytical, data management, and continuous improvement skills to research issues and identify solutions.
- Ability to collaborate and partner across multiple stakeholder groups and levels. Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work both independently (with little supervision) and across teams in an effective way.
- Excellent planning and organizing skills, and ability to manage multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
- Excellent customer service orientation and communication skills—oral and written.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications (including Pivot tables). Familiarity with Workday and Service Now would be an advantage.
How To Apply
- Candidates who are looking for IMF jobs Apply Online via the link mentioned below.