|Hiring Organization||SSDO NGO|
|Job Title||Manager Program Development & Research|
|Job Location||Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Alert WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Facebook Alert||Join Page|
Description Jobs In SSDO Islamabad NGO 2021-22
Applications are being invited in Jobs In SSDO Islamabad NGO 2021-22 and looking for experienced candidates for the positions of Manager Program Development & Research
Duties & Responsibilities
- Knowledge management, learning promotion and new practices in an effort to create a place for the SDGs. Developing research-based information content in SDGs 16 in the current state of the world;
- Developing a Training Manual / Toolkit for information and content of the SDGs to train project beneficiaries;
- Develop appropriate content for capacity building training, policy dialogue, policy action, road map, and media presentation content;
- Provide content for the various policy actions on the SDG-16 business conference including conference information sheets, conferences, policy dialogue and media briefings;
- Establish and oversee a system to monitor and evaluate the activities of project teams;
- Provide relevant project guidance based on the draft project plan in consultation with the directors’ programs;
- Guide team members in achieving project outcomes and guide them by providing technical support;
- Ensure strong documentation and timely reporting of the program. Preparing training reports, case studies, change news and other program-related documents where necessary;
- Provide strategic support in planning and managing training/meetings with government departments and relevant services at the Provincial and Provincial levels;
- Close contacts and track project participants & participants; other projects and departments within the organization;
- Lead and direct the planning of meetings, workshops, conferences, training and related activities related to the implementation of the Project;
- M&E System Review and Reporting Against Log Frame;
- Timely reporting to senior development managers on advocacy efforts and the pursuit of timely advice, if necessary;
- Contribute to discussions for the development of new ideas, suggestions, and conceptual notes under the ambit of SDGs and CVE;
- Support project integration, manage other funding, support project interventions.
- Masters in development studies/international relations/public policy/ or in a relevant discipline
- 5-7 years work experience in development sector, at least half of which should have been related to research, SDGs, CVE, legislative advocacy work, and strengthening partnerships.
- Knowledge of development theory, concepts, country law development, public policy, SDGs and CVEs
- Comprehension and Skills surrounding HR, program management and reporting
- Collaborative management experience
- Ability to travel with short notice
- Outstanding Writing and Research Skills
- It is very active in communication and information sharing
- Excellent command of English & Urdu – verbal and written.
- Word, PowerPoint, Adobe and able to well present and analyse information.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please apply at: [email protected] by mentioning the position and location in the subject line.
- To know more about SSDO Visit WEBSITE