Description Join Pakistan Army As Captain Direct Short Service Commission Jobs 2021-22
Applications are invited to Join Pakistan Army As Captain Direct Short Service Commission Jobs 2021-22. Online application for Pak Army Direct Service Commission shall continue from December 27th to January 12, 2022.
Applicants may apply online through Pak Army’s official application portal or may register through Army Selection and Recruitment Center. The last date to apply for the Direct Short Service Commission will be January 12, 2022.
|Hiring Organization||Pakistan Army|
|Job Location||Across Pakistan|
|Education||Minimum Bachelors | Or Above|
|Experience||02 – Years will be given preference|
|Job Type||Full Time/Pak Army|
|Job Alert WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Facebook Alert||Join Page|
- Nationality: Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir/Gilgit – Baltistan.
- Physical Standards
- Minimum Height – 5’-4″ (162.5 cm)
- Weight – As per Body Mass Index
- Canidates Must have Minimum 16 years of formal education (BS/ BE) with minimum of 2.5 CGPA out of 4.0 or minimum 62.5% marks in annual system
- Interested candiates must have completed 4 years Engineering Degree in BS/ BE
- Applicants only graduated from HEC/ PEC recognized universities or foreign universities recognized by PEC
- Candidates studying in MSc/ MS Degree and 2-3 years work experience will be given preference
- No 3rd Division or Grade D and only one 2nd Division/Grade C throughout the academic career.
- Candidates only graduated from HEC/PEC-recognized universities.
- Candidates who acquired qualifications as private candidates are not eligible.
- 2-3 years of work experience will be given preference
Starting & Closing Date For Apply
- Registration starts: December 14, 2021
- Last date: December 31, 2021
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates can register Online at Pak Army’s official website by visiting www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk or they can also register by visiting the nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs).
- Original Documents with two sets of attested photocopies of educational certificates/degrees/diplomas.
- Serving candidates should bring NOC from the relevant department.
- Attested photocopy of domicile.
- Photocopies of computerized National Identity Card.
- 6 x colored photos duly attested (front & back).
- Crossed postal order of Rs, 100.00 in favor of Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), GHQ Rawalpindi.
- Candidates must bring their degrees duly verified by HEC/PEC.
The date and time of the test shall be intimated on the internet for which one should have a valid e-mail account. Candidates will report on the exact date and time for preliminary tests on computerized roll number slips. Candidates will also bring all documents mentioned below and will pay the prospectus fee at the time of the test.