|Hiring Organization||Lasoona Society for Human and Natural Resource Development|
|Job Title||Monitoring and Evaluation Officer (Female)|
|Job Location||Shangla, Swat|
|Last Date||16-January -2022|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Alert WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Facebook Alert||Join Page|
Description LASOONA NGO Jobs In KPK 2022
Applications are invited in LASOONA NGO Jobs In KPK 2022 and looking for candidates for the positions of Monitoring and Evaluation Officer (Female) based in Shangla, Swat KPK.
- Monitoring and Evaluation Officer (Female)
Duties & Responsibilities
- The Monitoring and Reporting Officer will be responsible for monitoring the field activities in accordance with the project proposal, procedures, budget, timeframe, regulations in terms of the co-operation agreement.
- Support staff in planning, reviewing and reporting on quality progress to management, generating regular monitoring reports and reporting success stories
- Liaison with relevant stakeholders involves communities, LGs, LAs and CSOs, regarding the planning, monitoring and sustainability of project interventions as proposed by each project.
- Ensuring that all required documentation documents are properly maintained and recorded at the stadium office and PMU level
- Ensure smooth implementation of policies and code of conduct in appropriate project activities and ensure compliance with accountability procedures.
- Regular communication with the head office planning team including MER, Development, communication and implementation
- Master’s degree in Social and management Sciences.
- 5 years’ relevant experience in any donor funded community development preferably local democratic governance project on M&E position
How To Apply
- Interested candidates may apply by sending their updated CVs at [email protected] with clearly mentioning the position title “M&E Officer (Female)” in the subject line.
- Applications received without the subject line or after the deadline would not be considered for further process.
- For More Detais Please Visit WEBSITE