|Hiring Organization||Bank Of Khyber|
|Job Title||Operations Manager|
|Job Location||Lower Dir| Swat | Malakand|
|Experience||Minimum 03 Years|
|Total Vacancies||03 (One For Each City)|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Alert WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Facebook Alert||Join Page|
Important Note: Our official online recruitment system was down due to technical issues, therefore all the open vacancies closing dates have been extended by 3 days accordingly
Description Latest Bank Of Khyber Jobs In KPK 2022
Applications are being invited In the Latest Bank Of Khyber Jobs In KPK 2022 and looking for candidates for the position of Operations Manager based in Swat, Malakand & Lower Dir in KPK
Duties & Responsibilities
- Overseeing all operations functions such as account opening documentation, cash receipt/payments, clearing/remittances, lockers, keys and vaults, ATMs, branch security, and general maintenance, etc., including regulatory/audit/compliance, reporting, hr, financial control and accounting, and systems and data processing;
- Authorizing all account closures, account amendments, signature deletions, removal and placement of various constraints on accounts, and fixed deposit placements (including roll-over and premature encashment requests) as per the prescribed policy;
- Reviewing the effectiveness of the system and manual controls to ensure the smooth operations of the branch, and identifying operational risks and inadequate controls;
- Ensuring the correct and timely implementation of instruction circulars;
- Verifying computer output journal reports against the source documents to identify errors in posting transactions;
- Ensuring the secure maintenance and restricted access of all customers’ account/signature documentation;
- Supervising all end of day processes as per the prescribed policy and procedures and other branch-related administration work;
- Ensuring the maintenance of all records, documents and instruments pertaining to the branch operations;
- Keeping and maintaining inventory of equipment installed in the branch, and coordinating with the designated functions for ordering of office supplies, security stationery, fixed assets, etc.;
- Handling all branch queries in an efficient and effective manager;
- Ensuring timely submission of all returns required to be filed by the branch as per the prescribed policy;
- Taking measures to ensure that all operations staff is aware of the internal and external regulatory framework.
- Monitoring of customer service standards against standards set by the centre and taking corrective action if need be;
- Reviewing service delivery to ensure its provision within the agreed turnaround time.
- Maintenance of transfer, posting, leave and salary/perks record;
- Coordinating with human resources for the provision of training to staff to overcome deficiencies found in routine work;
- Preparing annual leave plan with the consultation of respective managers and making sure to adhere to the rotation policy of the bank;
- Ensuring punctuality and adherence to branch dress code;
- Ensuring proper staff back-up is available for critical positions.
- Immediate reporting and follow up of dacoity, fraud/forgery, litigation and disciplinary matters;
- Coordinating with the project management office of the bank with an intent of achieving bank-wide business process improvement and end-to-end implementation (including CBA enhancement);
- Facilitating internal, external and sbp auditors in carrying out their responsibilities in connection with the branch’s activities.
- Performing any other responsibility as assigned by the regional operations manager and any other competent authority from time to time.
- Minimum Bachelors From HEC Recognized Reputable University
- 03 years of branch banking operations experience.
- Preference will be given to candidates having experience as operations Manager.
- In case the degree is obtained from a foreign university, an equivalency certificate from HEC is to be submitted by the candidates at the time of interview to validate that they possess the required education.
- Market-based salary commensurate with experience and qualification will be offered to the right person.
- Management reserves the right to select or reject any application.