|Hiring Organization||Peshawar Institute of Cardiology PIC|
|Job Location||Peshawar, KPK|
|Experience||05 -to- 13 Years|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Alert WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Facebook Alert||Join Page|
Description Latest Peshawar Institute of Cardiology PIC Jobs 2022
This page is about the Latest Peshawar Institute of Cardiology PIC Jobs 2022. And looking for candidates for the positions of Consultant Quality and Patient Safety, Director Quality & Patient Safety (Male/Female) based in Peshawar, KPK. These vacancies were published in Daily Dawn Newspaper 2022.
- Consultant Quality and Patient Safety
- Director Quality & Patient Safety
- Total Vacancies – N/A
- Masters Degree
- 05 -to- 13 Years of experience
HOW TO APPLY
- Job Application Form is available on the official website Application is acceptable only on the prescribed form.
- Applications accompanied with complete Job Application Form along with following documents
- Covering Letter
- Academic Credentials
- Domicile Certificates
- 02 photographs
- Photocopy duly attested with respective original bank deposit slip/bank draft must be received at below address through registered post/courier service in the name of “Hospital Director, PeshawarInstitute of Cardiology MTI Receipt Account No. 0083-0000-0165-1008 Bank of Khyber, Phase 5, Hayatabad Branch, Peshawar (as processing fee, non-refundable) as per the fee schedule given below:
Description Payment: Sr. 01-02 Rs. 500/-
- The service of the candidates will be governed under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical and Teaching Institution
- Reforms Act, 2015 including its amendments and Regulations of the Institution.
- Candidates should be eligible in all respects including qualification (Degree and Diploma), experience (only post qualification experience will be considered which is duly issued by either Administration / Human Resources or Establishment Department of the Institution concerned with proper references and date of issuance), age (calculated
- as on last day of the advertisement) before the closing date of the advertisement.
- The following applications will be subject to disqualification and will not be entertained:
- Incomplete applications i.e. Missing Job Application Form, missing or irregular experience certificates as mentioned in Serial 3, Missing Diploma or Degree as per requirement/ criteria. B) Late submission i.e. applications received after the due date. C) Applications received without processing fees shall not be entertained.
- Candidates will be disqualified, if found in any perjury in documents/credentials at any stage of the process or employment.
- Attempt to influence any member of the Recruiting Committees. F) Attempt to obtain support for his/her candidature by any means.
- Email or by hand submissions will not be entertained. h) Fora qualification to be valid, a degree is a must, the mere submission of a Marks Sheet/Transcript/DMC/Course Completion
- The certificate will lead to applications deemed incomplete and will, therefore, be rejected. An application received after the closing time and date shall stand automatically rejected.
- Candidates already in government service should apply through the proper channel, along with NOC from the concerned organization, clearly stating the length of service and other particulars.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews.
- Candidates claiming age relaxation shall complete all the requirements and due process at the time of applying for the job.
- The decision of the competent authority shall stand final.
- No TA / DA will be admissible for the test / interview.
- In case of appointment, the candidate will become a full-time, institutional employee and will have to resign from his/her existing employment with any other public / private entity national or foreign, including, but not limited to civil services of Pakistan.
- The institution reserves the right to decrease/increase the positions or revoke the hiring process at any stage without assigning any reason.
- The last day of applying for the above advertisement is 01-02-2022.