|Hiring Organization||Telenor Pakistan|
|Job Title||DevOps Executive|
|Job Location||Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Education||Bachelors | Masters|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Alert WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Facebook Alert||Join Page|
Description Latest Telenor Network Jobs In Islamabad 2022
Applications are being invited in Latest Telenor Network Jobs In Islamabad 2022 and looking for candidates for the positions of DevOps Executive based in Islamabad Pakistan. This role is responsible for working for DevOps integration Team, ensuring smooth operations and development. Middleware platform and handling the technical scope which connects systems, processes and people in order to provide support to Telenor Global Shared Services business. The role will be responsible for Integration maintenance, development and monitoring custom Report and support.
Goals & Objectives
- To play the role of DevOps to deliver the required services to customers
- Ensuring quality delivery and integration
- Delivering in accordance with SLA’s & KPI’s and stakeholders
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop, modify, develop new Java-based integration and build processes that support business needs efficiently and effectively
- Identify and implement process development initiatives that include process setup and global process owners and service delivery managers
- Collaborate with a team of business analysts, developers, inspectors, scam managers and product owners to design, develop and use features and capabilities
- Participate in sprint events and participate actively in meeting sprint obligations
- Identify and discuss risks, problems, and dependencies in your team and program and minimize them in a timely manner.
- Delivering targeted efficiency and ensuring levels of employee engagement as agreed by the line
- Bachelor/master’s in computer science, IT or relevant.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Experience in developing, modifying, and enhancing data and metadata service components
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
Skills & Expertie Required
- In-depth information, unique information and experience of end user computer and user computer
- Integration maintenance and planning skills
- It solves problems with the ability to drive and apply change
- Familiarity with ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana) will be selected.
- They feel working by developing and implementing applications that focus on production.
- Feel the innovation and compulsion of branching processes and software to produce quality products
- Good interpersonal skills and effective communication skills
- Ability to work in a variety of settings