Job Description Ministry of Information Technology And Telecom Consultant Jobs 2021
Ministry of Information Technology And Telecommunication is looking for candidates for the position of Consultant MP-II based in Islamabad, Capital
- Consultant MP-II
|Hiring Organization||Ministry of Information Technology And Telecom|
|Job Title||Consultant MP-II|
|Job Location||Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Education||Masters | PhD|
|Experience||10 -to- 15 Years of Experience|
|Job Type||Full TIme|
|Job Alert WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Facebook Alert||Join Page|
Duties & Responsibilities
- Writing legislation, rules, regulations, and policy formulation for the Information Technology and Telecom sectors.
- Liaison with various Offices / Departments under the Minister and government.
- Examining and evaluating contracts and legal documents on behalf of the Pakistan Department / Government.
- Liaise with stakeholders and the private sector in the IT & Telecom sector to get updated feedback on legal issues involved in the IT & Telecom sector by organizing workshops, seminars, and other consultative activities.
- To oversee the administrative affairs of the Department’s legal department.
- To appear, provide legal opinion and draft comments in court cases.
- To perform all necessary actions on behalf of the Minister including legal and regulatory matters.
- Any other function assigned to the authorities.
- Liaise with international organizations and agencies such as ITU, WTO, UNCITRAL, UNCTAD FACT, etc. & to represent the Department in legal matters.
- To contact international advisors.
- Masters | PhD
- 10 years professional experience or Masters in Law duly recognized by HEC from any renowned national or international university with at least fourteen
- 14 years of professional experience preferably with a minimum of three years at senior level role
Skills & Expertise
- Understanding of policy and regulatory matters.
- Solid experience in handling legal matters with successful outcomes and formulation and drafting of laws, rules, regulations, and contracts
- Experience to coordinate, organize and conduct stakeholder consultation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively at national and international levels
- Intense follow-up skills and the ability to simultaneously multi-task and manage multiple litigations and multi-dimensional legal issues
- Strong leadership and teamwork skills
- Preference will be given in having experience & understanding of IT & Telecom laws