Applications are invited to the Ministry of Information Technology & Telecommunication MOITT Jobs In Pakistan 2022. Candidates who are looking for a job must read the page details mentioned. This job in the advertisement was collected from Daily Jung Newspaper 2022.
|Details For Ministry of Information Technology & Telecommunication MOITT Jobs In Pakistan 2022|
|Hiring Organization||Ministry of Information Technology & Telecommunication MOITT|
|Job Title||DIRECTOR GENERAL (IT)|
|Job Location||Across Pakistan|
|Education||PhD | Masters|
|Experience||10 – 14 years|
|Join For Jobs Alert||Join Facebook Page |
- Ph.D. in Computer Science/Information Technology/Software Engineering/IT-related discipline from HEC recognized local or foreign university.
- OR Master’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Software Engineering/IT-related discipline from HEC recognized local or foreign university.
- Candidates with Ph.D. are required to have ten (10) years of experience in the relevant field. Candidates with a Master’s Degree are required to have fourteen (14) years of experience in the relevant field. Experience including three years of senior management level position within the IT Industry. (Senior level implies not below than N-3 level of reporting in an organization, where N denotes the Head of the Organization)
The candidate’s professional credentials should include the following:
- A Successful track record of initiating and leading digital transformation in a large-scale organization or a Govt. body by leveraging ICT solutions and services.
- Experience of developing a vision and plans to transform Governance/ Business Processes by use of digital technologies and contribute to government efficiency and transparency.
- Excellent understanding of emerging technologies such as Cloud Computing, IoT, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Block Chain/Distributed Ledger etc.
- Demonstrated experience in hybrid project management and Business Process Re-engineering.
- Proven experience in leading and implementing change management strategies and plans for accelerated Digital Transformation.
- Understanding of Privacy and Security in Digital ecosystem.
- Experience to coordinate, organize and conduct stakeholder consultations demonstrating communication and interpersonal skills.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Test | Interview
- No TA/DA will be admissible
- Candidates already in service are required to apply Through Proper Channel
How To Apply
- Interested candidates are advised to apply online via the link mentioned below;
|Advertisement Ministry of Information Technology & Telecommunication MOITT Jobs In Pakistan 2022|