|Hiring Organization||Mir Chakar Khan Rind University Sibi|
|Job Location||Sibi, Balochistan|
|Education||B.E//B-Tech/DAE in Civil/Electrical | B. Com/BBA/ BS | Intermediate|
|Experience||03 To 06 Years Of experience|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Alert WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Facebook Alert||Join Page|
Description Mir Chakar Khan Rind University Sibi Latest Jobs 2022
Applications are being invited in Mir Chakar Khan Rind University Sibi Latest Jobs 2022. for the multiple positions (MCKRU) is a public sector university recognized by the Higher Education commission (HEC) of Pakistan. Vacant Positions are mentioned below.
- Senior Engineer (BPS-18)
- Assistant Engineer Electrical (BPS-17)
- Assistant Engineer Civil (BPS-17)
- Surveyor (BPS-16)
- Accountant (BPS-16)
- Foreman (BPS-11)
- Junior Clerk (BPS-11)
- Total Vacancies – 08
Eligibility Criteria for Project Positions
|S/NO||Position & Scale||Requirement and Experience||Age Limit||Local|
|1||Senior Engineer (BPS-18)||1st class B.E in Civil with Valid PEC Registration as Professional Engineer And having 6 years of post-qualification experience of planning and implementation of Projects.||35||Balochistan|
|2||Assistant Engineer Electrical (BPS-17)||1st class B.E in Electrical with Valid PEC Registration. Individuals with experience of projects will be given preference.||35||Balochistan|
|3||Assistant Engineer-Civil (BPS-17)||1st class B.E in Civil with Valid PEC Registration. Individuals with experience of projects will be given preference||35||Balochistan|
|4||Surveyor (BPS-16)||1st class BE /B-Tech in Civil Engineering OR DAE in Civil/Surveying/GIS with 3 years of post -qualification relevant experience in Public/Private organization of good repute.||35||Balochistan|
|5||Accountant (BPS-16)||1st class B. Com/BBA/ BS Management with 3 years relevant Experience of Financial Management,||35||Balochistan|
|6||Foreman (BPS-11)||DAE/B-tech in Civil with 3 years’ Experience of Supervision of construction works||35||Balochistan|
|7||Junior Clerk (BPS-11)||Intermediate or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution at least 2nd division. Typing speed of 30 w.p.m. One year relevant experience in any Government Department /Autonomous Organization. Preference will be given to the candidates having Higher qualification good Communication and Advanced Computer skills/ Certification.||35||Balochistan|
Terms & Conditions
- Application must be submitted on prescribed “Employment Form” available in Jobs Section at the university website: www.mckru.edu.pk.
- Application processing fee of Rs. 3,000/- for position of BPS-17 and above, Rs. 2,000/- for BPS-16, and Rs. 1,000/- for BPS-11 can be submitted in form of bank draft in favor of Director-Finance, Mir Chakar Khan Rind University (MCKRU), Sibi or can be deposited through bank challan in UBL Bank Sibi Branch Account No: 000258710199.
- Application processing fee shall be non-refundable not transferable.
- In case of candidate applies for more than one post, separate envelope for each application shall be used.
- Incomplete or applications received after due date shall not be entertained.
- In case of foreign degree, equivalency certificate from HEC must be submitted with the application.
- Age limit not more than 35 years of age mentioned against each positions at the time of closing date of the applications, upper age limit relaxation shall be admissible as per the notification of Government of Balochistan.
- The university reserves the right to change number of posts, cancel advertised posts, not to fill any post, partly or as whole without assigning any reason.
- The university shall also reserve the right to withhold the appointment against any advertised post or to accept / reject any application without assigning any reason.
- Hiding facts and providing mis-information may lead to termination even after selection of candidate (s) at any stage.
- Canvassing in any manner or form will disqualify the candidature.
- Experience Certificate as per CV must be attached with the application form.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test / interview and no TA/DA shall be admissible.
- Obtaining highest marks in written test / interview does not confer the right of selection; however final selection shall be decided by the MCKRU Selection Committees.
- The decision of the Selection Committee shall not be challenged at any court of law at any stage.
- The selected candidates shall be responsible for getting properly relieved from their parent departments (if any).
- Candidates who are already in service may apply through proper channel and submit NOC with the application.
- The over / under qualified approach may be considered during shortlisting.
- Decision of the university shall remain binding in all cases.
- Errors and Omissions are liable to be rectified by the University;
- Last date for submission of application is January 28, 2022.
How To Apply
- Duly filled applications on prescribed “Employment Form” along with four (04) recent passport size photographs, attested true copies of all educational degrees, experience certificates, CNIC and local / domicile must be submitted to the office of the Assistant Director-HR, Mir Chakar Khan Rind University, Luni road Sibi on or before the last dat
Registrar Mir Chakar Khan Rind University Sibi