|Hiring Organization||Mobilink Microfinance Bank Ltd|
|Job Title||Relationship Officer Karobar Loan|
|Job Location||Tando Allah Yar, Sindh|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Apply Now||Apply Online|
|Job Alert WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Facebook Alert||Join Page|
Description Mobilink Microfinance Bank Ltd Jobs In Tando Allah Yar 2021
Applications are invited in Mobilink Microfinance Bank Ltd Jobs In Tando Allah Yar 2021 and looking for suitable candidates for the position of Relationship Officer Karobar Loan based in Tando Allah Yar.
- Relationship Officer Karobar Loan
Duties & Responsibilities
- Use approved sales/service plans to achieve the bank’s growth objectives by approving sub-sales / service delivery plans with BM / RM.
- It sells products by establishing relationships and developing customer relationships according to a defined SOP of the bank.
- Targeted Success / Marketing targets in shared areas with excellent ethics and ethics in accordance with SOPs
- Ensure targeted success with real sales by avoiding family lending, activist base lending and repair loans.
- Make a company business profitable by selling loans and improving the number of customers by following the SOPs of the bank. Selling company products and making a strategy in this regard
- Ability to persuade and negotiate
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying opportunities and assessing the state of the industry.
- Customer profile testing by accepting five C Cs of credit.
- Distribution of customer service terms and conditions.
- Ensuring track performance by performing physical authentication for potential customers.
- Ensuring effective debt collection, learning timely loan repayments through customer engagement and ensuring the collection of 100 per cent through bank SOPs.
- Additional care should be taken while handling legal documents clients to avoid any misuse.
- Guide consumers to deposit their loan payments into the cash account only.
- Avoid carrying cash to any bank customers while performing RO work but if it is collected locally it must ensure proper compliance with the collection letter.
- Preparing a weekly field service planner and deviation marking in consultation with LM.
- Confirm Monthly / Month customer meetings as a defined product plan.
- Make a booking of loans by strictly following the policies, procedures, ethics and banking standards.
- Ensure continuous review of product and service related information and recommend areas for improvement with personal / client feedback.
- Conduct market research/research to identify trading opportunities and new markets/locations and review existing markets/locations for final decisions in consultation with a competent manager.
- Meet internal service standards and ensure that no service-related complaints are received from customers in accordance with the bank’s correct customer policy management.
- Bachelors degree from a reputable Institution
- MBA will be preferable.
- At least 1-2 years experience in the related field
Skills & Expertise
- Proficient in MS Office
- Sound communication and interpersonal skills
- Product and process knowledge
- Convincing and selling skills
- Negotiation skills
- Client Relationship
- Meeting sales goals
- Motivation for sale
- Credit need assessment/client appraisal
- Collection management
- Ability to work under pressure
- Market knowledge of Microfinance
- Fluent in the local language