|Hiring Organization||National Disaster Risk Management Fund (NDRMF)|
|Job Location||Across Pakistan|
|Education||Masters | LLB | 14-Years of Education | Intermediate | Matric|
|Experience||05 – 15 years|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Alert WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Facebook Alert||Join Page|
Description National Disaster Risk Management Fund (NDRMF) Pakistan NGO Jobs 2022
Applications are being invited to government-owned not-for-profit company, established under Section 42 of the Companies Act 2017 National Disaster Risk Management Fund (NDRMF) Pakistan NGO Jobs 2022 and looking for a candidates for the multiple positions the details are given below;
- General Manager – Projects & Operations
- General Manager – Quality Assurance
- General Manager – Support Services
- Deputy Manager – Gender
- Deputy Manager – Monitoring & Evaluation
- Deputy Manager – Legal & Contracts
- Executive Assistant
- Support Staff
- Total Vacancies – 13
- Masters | LLB | 14-Years of Education | Intermediate | Matric
- 04 -to- 16 Years of working experience in the relevant area of field
How To Apply
- To apply for above positions, the Minimum Age is eighteen (18) years and Maximum Age is fifty seven (57) years.
- Applicants MUST apply ONLINE using an Application Form, available at www.ndrmf.pk “Career Section” by entering the required credentials on the online application form and attaching scanned copies of their CV, CNIC, educational & experience certificates, latest by 28 th January 2022 before closing of office hours i.e. 1700 hours. No need to send hardcopy of CV and documents.
- Incomplete applications and/or applications received after the closing date & time will not be entertained and no claim whatsoever thereof will be acceptable
- Age, Qualification and Experience etc., will be counted from the date of submission of applications. Experience, gained after attaining the required degree of qualification, shall only be considered & evaluated. Any experience gained for attaining the required qualification/degree, shall not be considered. Also, Part-time, honorary, apprentice and internee positions will not be considered/counted as experience.
- All candidates (except the positions of Support Staff) MUST have Higher Education Commission Verified/Equivalent Qualifications. Foreign qualified candidates must submit equivalence certificate(s) from Higher Education Commission. A selected candidate shall be required to submit HEC Verified Degree(s) before entering into employment, upon selection.
- Candidates shall be required to produce all original documents at the time of interview.
- (vii) Only shorted listed candidates shall be called for test/interview after complete scrutiny of applications. For physical test/Interview, a candidate must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19. A certificate to this effect will be required. No TA/DA shall be admissible for test/ interview. A face to face interaction virtually through audio/video, may be opted therefore, applicants are requested to ensure that they have provided updated contact details
- NDRMF offers competitive remuneration and benefits package. Actual appointment salary will be based on NDRMF’s standards and computation, taking into account the selected individual’s qualifications and experience.
- (ix) Candidates already in Government/Semi-government Organization/Autonomous Bodies & Corporations, should apply through proper channel with NOC of the respective department issued on its letter head. Also, if such candidate gets selected, s/he shall be offered the position through contract agreement.
- Employment at NDRMF shall be on whole time basis and the selected candidate shall not be allowed to directly or indirectly engage in any other business, occupation or profession of any kind. For the position of Deputy Manager – Legal & Contracts, the selected candidate shall also not be allowed to do any private practice.
- An applicant, having any actual, perceived and/or potential personal and/or professional, conflict of interest/conflicting employment relationship, with regards to the business of the company as well as applying at the position(s) of NDRMF MUST disclose during the application process failing which s/he may stand disqualified at any stage.
- Company has zero tolerance policy about use of alcohol and drugs besides criminal background. Candidates dismissed/terminated from any organization or having criminal record shall not be eligible.
- The applications submitted by a candidate will be at the risk and cost of the applicant. Any information found bogus at any stage, during the induction or later in service, will result in termination of the candidature or employment thereof.
- The appointment will be made subject to fulfillment of all codal/legal/administrative formalities.
- We are an equal opportunity employer; female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- The Company has the right to defer or cancel the recruitment process of any position(s), at any stage, without assigning any reason.