Description National Highway Authority NHA Paid Internships 2022
On this page, we provide information regarding National Highway Authority NHA Paid Internships 2022 National Highway Authority (NHA), Ministry of Communications (MOC) invites applications from students who have already completed their degree/diploma from Public/Private Sector Universities/Institutes in the following disciplines for Three (03) Months Paid Internship Training Program on ongoing projects/offices of NHA throughout the country.
These Paid internships are invited from across Pakistan 2022 NHA will pay a monthly stipend of Rs. 20,000/ to the candidates who qualified with at least Bachelor’s degree and Rs. 10,000/per month to the candidate’s qualified diplomas in the education disciplines defined above without any boarding/lodging facilities in NHA.
|Job Details National Highway Authority NHA Paid Internships 2022|
|Hiring Organization||National Highway Authority|
|Job Location||Across Pakistan|
|Education||Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering|
Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Sciences
Bachelor’s Degree in Geo-Technical or in Material Sciences
DAE (Civil/Quantity Survey)
Diploma in Auto CAD
Diploma in Lab Technology
|Facebook Alert||Join Page|
The National Highway Authority (NHA) was created, in 1991, through an Act of Parliament, for the planning, development, operation, repair and maintenance of National Highways and Strategic Roads specially entrusted to NHA by the Federal Government or by a Provincial Government or other authority concerned.
NHA is the custodian of 39 national highways/ motorways/expressways/ strategic routes having a total length of 12,131 km. It is 4.6% of the total national road network i.e 263,775 km, however, it carries 80% of commercial traffic and N-5 which is the bloodline of Pakistan, carries 65% of this load in the country.
|Available Vacant Positions|
- Paid Internship Training Program
|Total Vacancies – 1046|
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Sciences
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Geo-Technical or in Material Sciences
- DAE (Civil/Quantity Survey)
- Diploma in Auto CAD
- Diploma in Lab Technology
- NHA will pay a monthly stipend of Rs. 20,000/ to the candidates who qualified with at least Bachelor’s degree and Rs. 10,000/per month to the candidate’s qualified diplomas in the education disciplines defined above without any boarding/lodging facilities in NHA.
- The candidates will be selected on a first come first serve basis.
- After completion of the internship, the successful internees will be awarded an internship completion certificate by the NHA HQs.
How To Apply
- Interested candidates who have already completed their degree/diploma in the above-mentioned disciplines are requested to apply online on NHA’s website: www.nha.gov.pk/career.
- Please fill out the online application form.
- Candidates are required to upload properly scanned & attested requisite documents i.e. CNIC, degree/diploma/final transcript.
- After filling complete application form & upload all requisite documents, take a printout of the application form for your own record.
- The last date to apply online is 17-04-2022.
- The selected internees can be posted anywhere in the country subject to the availability of positions/vacancies.
- Applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- As per NHA’s policy, the interns who have already completed the paid internship training programs in NHA shall not be eligible to apply.
- Failure to comply with any of the above instructions will result in the rejection of the application.
|Advertisement National Highway Authority NHA Paid Internships 2022|