Nestle Pakistan Jobs In Lahore 2022
Applications are invited for Nestle Pakistan Jobs In Lahore 2022 on this page we provide complete details regarding this job for the position of Nutrition Specialist (Medical Delegate) based in Lahore, Punjab.
Liaise and provide accurate information to medical/paramedical contacts about Nestlé’s Infant Nutrition Products, their features, benefits and their appropriate use in compliance with the Local Code of Breast Milk Substitutes / WHO Code and Nestlé Instructions.
|Details For Nestle Pakistan Jobs In Lahore 2022|
|Hiring Organization||Nestle Pakistan|
|Job Location||Lahore | Punjab|
|Join For Jobs Alert||Join Page |
Education & Experience
- Preferably Bachelor’s degree in science or Pharm D.
- Up to 5 years of experience in a reputable pharmaceutical & nutraceutical organization
- Good communication skills both verbal & written
- Influencing presentation & detailing skills
- Good basic nutrition knowledge
- Having high learning agility and solution-oriented mindset
Duties & Responsibilities
- To follow a prescribed work schedule in order to meet the job requirements in the field i.e. visiting Health Care professionals (Doctors& Paramedics) in the morning and evening at their clinics, hospitals and other healthcare facilities. The work schedule may be changed by the Management depending on the need
- Develop high-value relationships with medical professionals, paramedical staff, influencers and decision-makers through face-to-face detailing calls, group presentations and other scientific activities within the remit of the Local Code/WHO Code and Nestlé Instructions
- To address queries of medical/paramedical professionals on the Nestlé’s Nutrition products through effective medical detailing of features and benefits of products based on company guideline
- To be the preferred source of information on product portfolio and provide accurate and up-to-date information to health care professionals
- Make timely reports on area progress with competitive activities and generate counteraction plans.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Test | Interview
- No TA/DA will be admissible
- Candidates already in service are required to apply Through Proper Channel
How To Apply
- Interested candidates across Pakistan are advised to apply online via the given link below.