|Hiring Organization||Pakistan Coalition for Education PCE|
|Job Title||Communication and Coordination Officer|
|Job Location||Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Alert WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Facebook Alert||Join Page|
Description Pakistan Coalition for Education (PCE) Jobs In Islamabad 2022
Pakistan Coalition for Education (PCE) Jobs In Islamabad 2022 Applications are being invited and looking for candidates for the positions of Communication and Coordination Officer based in Islamabad, Pakistan
PCE has been raising awareness through various activities and initiatives in far-flung districts of Pakistan. Through collaborative efforts with our member organizations, we hope to inculcate a better realization of rights and capacitate communities on the means to translate demands into actions. PCE is actively involving grass root level through its partner organizations and has a reach that extends to 1000 Union Councils (UCs). PCE has been engaging a wide variety of decision-makers, legislators, government officials, teachers, parents, students, media personnel and representatives of the government through various consultations at the national, provincial and district levels.
- Proficient in social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter.
- Exceptional writing skills (english & urdu) and be able to compose engaging and relevant content.
- Basic acquaintance with design tools such as Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator etc.
- Creating engaging content and maintaining PCE’s social media presence.
- Implement the organization’s communication and advocacy strategy in consultation with the supervisor and other team members.
- Assist with implementation of project(s) activities.
- Maintain close coordination and communication with all relevant stakeholders.
- Preparing various written reports, e-briefings, press briefings, press releases and case studies.
- Employ creative solutions and troubleshoot to achieve project(s) targets within set deadlines.
How To Apply
- Send your resume & cover letter on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- for more details visit official website