|Pakistan Customs Department (FBR)
|How To Apply
|Job Alert WhatsApp Group
Description Pakistan Customs Department (FBR) Latest jobs In KPK 2022 Apply Online
On this page, all the information belongs to KPK based Pakistan Customs Department (FBR) Latest jobs In KPK 2022 Apply Online Applications are being invited and looking for candidates for the Position of Sepoy On over 345 Positions. The minimum qualification required is Matric for these vacancies. This advertisement is taken from National Job Portal.
The Central Board of Revenue (CBR) was created on April 01, 1924, through the enactment of the Central Board of Revenue Act, 1924. In 1944, a full-fledged Revenue Division was created under the Ministry of Finance. After independence, this arrangement continued up to 31st August 1960 when on the recommendations of the Administrative Re-organization Committee, FBR was made an attached department of the Ministry of Finance. In 1974, further changes were made to streamline the organization and its functions. Consequently, the post of Chairman FBR was created with the status of ex-officio Additional Secretary and Secretary Finance was relieved of his duties as ex-officio Chairman of the FBR.
In order to remove impediments in the exercise of administrative powers of a Secretary to the Government and effective formulation and implementation of fiscal policy measures, the status of FBR as a Revenue Division was restored under the Ministry of Finance on October 22, 1991. However, the Revenue Division was abolished in January 1995, and FBR reverted back to the pre-1991 position. The Revenue Division continues to exist since December 01, 1998.
- Sepoy BPS-05
- Total Vacancies – 346
- Male Height 5 feet 6 Inches
- Chest 32 Inches with the expansion of 1.5
- Female: Height 5 Feet 2 Inches
- Physical standard (Height & Chest measurement along with any other physical tests that the Recruitment Committee deems necessary i.e.
- Running: 1 Km distance in 07 minutes
- Chin-ups etc.
- For the posts of Sepoy will be conducted for pre-screening of the candidates.
- Female candidates will also have to undergo Physical Standard
- Running: 1 Km distance in 10 minutes
- Male candidates will have to cover 1 Km distance in 07 minutes while Female candidates will have to cover 1 Km distance in 10 minutes.
Quota wise Seats Distribution
- Merit =294
- Candidates having domicile of all Districts of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- Including merged Districts of Ex- FATA/PATA are eligible for these posts.
How To Apply
- Interested candidates are advised to apply online via link given below