|Job Title||QC Technician|
|Job Location||Lahore, Punjab|
|Education||BS/MS Food Technology|
|Experience||Fresh or 1-2years experience|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Alert WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Facebook Alert||Join Page|
Description Pepsico Latest Jobs In Lahore 2022
Applications are being invited in Pepsico Latest Jobs In Lahore 2022 and looking for candidates for the positions of QC Technician in the department of Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain based in Lahore, Punjab.
- QC Technician
The role is responsible to coordinate and ensuring sampling and quality testing and data collection of RMPM and FG for reporting purposes. The role is responsible to coordinate and ensuring sampling and quality testing and data collection of RMPM and FG for reporting purposes.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Performs sampling, testing and monitoring of materials and packaging as a sequence of specified frequencies from the Plant and third-party raw material storage.
- Ensuring the collection, labeling, retention of PepsiCo reference lines for PC and NPC lines as a retention sample and ensuring the availability of samples for any research or investigative purposes (analysis of the main causes of complaint handling etc.)
- Sample collection of finished products (PC and NPC) for testing and process walls and packaging quality as standard sampling system.
- Be sure to analyze oil quality in the acquisition and operation time including FFA, POV and OV.
- Standard and standardized measurement of laboratory equipment according to ASHA requirement.
- Make sure you are thoroughly cleaned with a variation of Lab items and make sure
- SCOPE: All lines product and packaging sampling and testing
- GEOGRAPHY: Based at Sundar plant, Lahore
- NUMBER OF CUSTOMERS: Supply Chain, Agro, R&D, Production
- NUMBER OF SITES: One Sundar Plant, Lahore
- PepsiCo ASHA Audit scores
- PepsiCo QAS Audit Scores
- PepsiCo 3-D Score card compliance
- Calibrations and proficiency testing program
- BS/MS Food Technology
- Fresh or 1-2 years experience
Skills & Expertise
- Good knowledge of material testing and quality assessment
- Knowledge of quality and food safety standards (preferably lead auditor)
- Communication and Assistance Skills
- An effective and complete approach
- Problem Solving Skills
- Collaboration and impact skills
- Call for results