|Hiring Organization||Population Welfare Department Government Of Punjab|
|Job Location||Across Punjab|
|Education||Masters | BA | B.com | Middle | Literate|
|Experience||01 -to- 05 Years|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Alert WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Facebook Alert||Join Page|
Description Population Welfare Department Government Of Punjab Latest Jobs 2022
Applications are being invited by the Population Welfare Department Government Of Punjab Latest Jobs 2022 and looking for candidates for the multiple positions of Project Coordination Officer (BS-18), Assistant Cum Operator (BS-16), Driver (BS-04) and Sweeper (BS-01) based in across Punjab.
- Project Coordination Officer (BS-18)
- Assistant Cum Operator (BS-16)
- Driver (BS-04)
- Sweeper (BS-01)
- Total Positions: 06
- Masters | BA | B.com | Middle | Literate
- 01 to 05 Years of experience in the relevant area of the field
- The above referred posts are contractual, non-transferable and project based.
- No further age relaxation will be admissible.
- Candidates having domicile of Punjab shall only be eligible to apply for above referred posts.
- Candidates already working in Government/Semi-Government Organization Should apply through proper channel and must produce NOC issued by their employer with the application.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for written test/interview. No TA/DA will be admissible.
- Prescribed experience shall be counted after acquiring the requisite education qualification.
- The degrees should be issued by the HEC recognized University/Institutions. The equivalency of Certificates/Degrees must be provided by the candidate duly approved by the HEC/Board or any other issuing authority.
- The department reserves the right to increase/ decrease the number of post or reject any post or postpone or cancel the recruitment process or withhold the appointment at any stage without any notice.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be called for final interview
How To Apply
- Candidate shall apply online by visiting National Testing Service (NTS) website
- Candidates shall submit duly filled in Application form (online), along with deposit slip of prescribed fee in favor of National Testing Service, Copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs are to be sent directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on Application Form.
- Test fee shall be paid through 1 Link 1 Bill Participating Banks/ATM/Internet Banking/Mobile Banking/Easy Paisa/Jazz Cash/TCS Express Counters using 20 Digits Invoice numbers generated in your fee slip. Only 1 bill invoice payment will be accepted.
- The date of written test shall be communicated to the eligible/ short listed candidates only through NTS.
- Roll number slips shall be uploaded on NTS website and test schedule shall be conveyed to candidate by NTS at least one week before the test.
- Top 08 candidates will be called for interviews against every available seat.
- Candidate shall produce original documents, alongwith set of attested photocopies of all relevant documents at the time of interview.