Description PPSC Specialized Healthcare And Medical Education Department Jobs 2021
Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC Specialized Healthcare And Medical Education Department have announced vacancies and looking for candidates for the positions of SENIOR REGISTRAR ONCOLOGY & SENIOR REGISTRAR PAEDIATRIC CARDIAC SURGERY/PAEDIATRIC CARDIOVASCULAR SURGERY based in Lahore.
- SENIOR REGISTRAR ONCOLOGY
- SENIOR REGISTRAR PAEDIATRIC CARDIAC SURGERY/PAEDIATRIC CARDIOVASCULAR SURGERY
Total Vacancies – 16
|Hiring Organization||PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (PPSC)|
|Job Title||SENIOR REGISTRAR ONCOLOGY|
SENIOR REGISTRAR PAEDIATRIC CARDIAC SURGERY/PAEDIATRIC CARDIOVASCULAR SURGERY
|Job Location||LAHORE, PUNJAB|
|Education||MBBS, FCPS, Recognized by Pakistan Medical Commission (PMC) | MS, FRCS, MRCP, MD, Diplomat of American Board|
|Experience||Three Years of Experience|
|Total Vacancies||16 Vacancies|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Alert WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Facebook Alert||Join Page|
- MBBS, FCPS, Recognized by Pakistan Medical Commission (PMC) | MS, FRCS, MRCP, MD, Diplomat of American Board (General Surgery, Medicine) or any other equivalent medical qualification recognized by Pakistan Medical Commission
- Cardiac or Cardiac Thoracic or Cardiovascular Surgery, Paediatric Surgery
- Three years of practical experience in the respective speciality in a recognized institution after post-graduation
- Male: 25 to 45 + 5 = 50 years
- Female: 25 to 45 + 8 = 53 years
- The age and sex of the transgender will be based on the contents of their CNIC
Gender Domicile & Place Of Posting
- GENDER: Male, Female & Transgender
- DOMICILE: Candidates domiciled in any district of the Province of Punjab
- PLACE OF POSTING: Various Teaching
- Please read the General Instructions regarding Application Fee, Written Test, Interview on the PPSC website before applying online
- Employees of the local government and the private sector of the District Government or the Provincial Government and those of the Local Councils do not have the right to obtain age clearance for their service to that organization.
- In the event of a candidate declaring his or her qualification equal to the prescribed qualifications, he or she will be required to submit a certificate of equity for his / her foreign/home qualifications, issued by the Competent Authority of HEC / PMDC / PEC & QEDC. upon request by the Commission. If a candidate fails to submit a Certificate of Equality issued by the Competent Authority during an interview or whenever questioned by the Commission, his or her election will be cancelled.
- No information, or anything, is shared by anyone other than the PPSC website, which is true; therefore, candidates should not rely on any such information.