Description PTCL Jobs In Islamabad 2021
Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited PTCL is looking for suitable & Professional candidates for the position of Assistant Manager (Digital Learning) based In Islamabad, Pakistan.
- Assistant Manager (Digital Learning)
|Job Title||Assistant Manager (Digital Learning)|
|Job Location||Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Alert WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Facebook Alert||Join Page|
Duties & Responsibilities
- Digital Content Creation and Curation
- Responsible for creating, developing and updating new subjects, Advanced Internal Library articles
- Responsible for producing and selecting content for online courses using the ADDIE model
- You are responsible for assembling the final product i.e. a complete study before transferring it to the development team.
- Use tutorial design theory to create news boards, articles, reading content and test material for new e-learning modules
- Create online, engaging and collaborative resources to meet service and business needs using the latest e-learning software such as rapid development tools, images, graphics, video, audio, webcast and podcasts.
- Manage topic expertise, conduct content research, evaluation and development as needed
- Adjust and enhance the content that will be used in other forums, such as mobile phones
- It is responsible for marketing and promoting libraries-like libraries among the masses with SMART and attractive strategies.
- Reporting & Analytics
- Work closely with the IT team to improve and improve the staff knowledge of in-house libraries.
- Keep a weekly follow-up of libraries and analyze patterns and learning styles
- Sharing digital reading statistics and reports with Zones to promote learning and keep it up to date.
- Bachelor’s in HR or BS (Computer Sciences)