Description PTCL Jobs In Lahore 2021
PTCL is a Leading Telecom Company in Pakistan, serving its customer base all across the country. Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited (PTCL) has announced vacancies and looking for suitable candidates for the positions of SM (ROW Ops and Site Management / Acquisition) Central based in Lahore, Punjab
- SM (ROW Ops and Site Management / Acquisition) Central
|Job Title||SM (ROW Ops and Site Management / Acquisition) Central|
|Job Location||Lahore, Punjab|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Alert WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Facebook Alert||Join Page|
Duties & Responsibilities
- Right of Way (ROW) Permits from NHA, Railways, Federal, Provincial and District Governments
- Property Management, authorization, NOCs from various government officials, housing communities e.g. Cantonment Boards, DHAs, TMAs etc.
- Site sharing as host and visitor
- Follow-up and resolution of case matters
- Renewal of expired contracts
- Stealing management and access issues on the site
- Tracks and court proceedings
- Coming out of court
- Network site verification and review of contract records, NOCs etc.
- Ensure faster resolution of site access issues that lead to the expiration
- Liaise with government departments to arrange P-Deposit bills for PTCL network transport
- Professional degree in Engineering (Electrical, Electronics, or Telecommunication) from a reputable HEC recognized institute.
- Experience of 8 – 10 years in the related role.