|Job Title||Manager (Accounts)|
|Job Location||Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Education||Associate Chartered Accountant (ACA)|
|Experience||02 to 03 Years|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Alert WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Facebook Alert||Join Page|
Description PTCL Latest Jobs In Islamabad 2022
PTCL is a Leading Telecom Company of Pakistan, serving its customer base all across the country. Applications are being invited in PTCL Latest Jobs In Islamabad 2022 for the position of Manager (Accounts) based in Islamabad 2022. Manager Accounts will be responsible for PTCL and Group Accounting and Management and Board Reporting.
- Manager (Accounts)
- Total Vacancies – N/A
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare, inspect, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial statements to assess accuracy, completeness, and compliance with reporting standards and procedures.
- You are responsible for preparing financial statements and closing, quarterly, and annual closing statements.
- He is responsible for the management and reporting boards of the Board.
- Daily GL Updates to ensure post accuracy.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable regulations / framework.
- Consolidation of accounts of subsidiaries.
- Ensuring monthly reconciliation of control with Subsidiary Ledgers.
- Prepare analysis for variance in financial statements and monthly reasons.
- Oversees Internal and Internal Audit and ensures timely use of recommendations.
- Linking to the Actuarial Actuarial Appraisal for Post-Retirement Benefit Schemes.
- Review and identify gaps in existing accounting policies and procedures and development recommendations.
- Monitor costs to ensure compliance with budget controls.
- Liaise with all regions and finance departments at headquarters to finalize the end-of-month closing plan.
- Any Other Designs / Functions Assigned To The Line Manager.
- Associate Chartered Accountant (ACA)
- Must have an experience of 3-4 years in the related role