Description PTCL SM Audit (IS) Latest Jobs In Islamabad 2022
On this page workopportunities360.com, provide information regarding PTCL SM Audit (IS) Latest Jobs In Islamabad 2022 and looking for a suitable candidate for the following position based in Islamabad.
PTCL is a Leading Telecom Company in Pakistan, serving its customer base all across the country. With a mission to revolutionize the Telecom Industry, PTCL is providing the largest Integrated Information Communication & Technology (ICT) services in Pakistan.
PTCL provides a growth & development driven culture with dynamic learning opportunities to its employees which enables them to broaden their horizons and develop as true professionals. We are an equal opportunity employer where diversity and inclusion are foundational to how we operate. Our Corporate Values “We Care, We Put Customer First, We Work as One Team, We Embrace Change” are embedded in company culture resulting in a cohesive team environment, guaranteeing the success of the organization and the development of its employees.
|Job Details PTCL SM Audit (IS) Latest Jobs In Islamabad 2022|
|Job Location||Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Experience||03 – 05 Years|
|Facebook Alert||Join Page|
SM Audit (IS)
|Total Vacancies – N/A|
- Professional Degree in Information Technology, Computer Sciences or Telecom Engineering.
- 05 – 08 Years’ experience in Information Technology
- 03 years of Technology/IT Internal Audit experience at the senior level
- Experience in Telecom Industry will be preferred
- Must have: CISA
- Good to Have: CIA, CISM, ISO 27001, COBIT, ITIL
Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform engagement level Risk Assessment for optimal allocation of resources.
- Develop engagement level activity plan for Audit assignments including the scope of work, resource plan, etc.
- Assist in the execution of approved Audit Plans for the respective domain that includes Information Systems and applications of PTCL & PTML.
- Led audit and other assignments including preparation/review of working paper files.
- Conduct special assignments and consulting engagements.
- Ensure adherence to quality standards, IA Manual and best practices.
- Preparation of draft reports for GM review including agreed Management Action Plan
- Assist in issuance of draft audit reports, incorporating management comments and actions, to the Senior Management
- Preparation of Special Assignments and Consulting Reports for GM review
- Assist in validation of implemented action plans
- Guide staff members for ongoing professional development
- Monitor and evaluate reporting employees
- Assist GM in the day-to-day administration of the department, reporting staff and budgets.
- Ensure compliance with legal and ethical standards
How To Apply
- Candidates may apply online via Click Apply Now Link Given Below