|Hiring Organization||Qazi Hussain Ahmed Medical Complex MTI Nowshera|
|Job Location||Across KPK|
|Education||CA/ACCA/CMA Finalist | MBA/M.COM | MS/CS | Pharm-D | Grade-A Nurse | MSc Nursing, BSN | Bachelors.|
|Experience||01 -to- 07 Years|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Alert WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Facebook Alert||Join Page|
Description Qazi Hussain Ahmed Medical Complex MTI Nowshera Latest Jobs 2022
We collected these advertisements from Daily Dawn Newspaper regarding Qazi Hussain Ahmed Medical Complex MTI Nowshera Latest Jobs 2022. Applications are invited from the Candidates having domicile of KP (Merged Districts Erstwhile FATA) for the multiple vacancies at Qazi Hussain Ahmed Medical Complex (MTI). Nowshera.
- Senior Registrar
- Specialist Registrar
- Assistant Internist
- Assistant Director Finance
- Manager MIS
- Manager Pharmacy
- Staff Pharmacist
- Registered Nurse – RN-I
- Registered Nurse – RN-II
- Registered Nurse – RN-III
- Cash Supervisor
- Total Vacancies – 39
- CA/ACCA/CMA Finalist | MBA/M.COM | MS/CS | Pharm-D | Grade-A Nurse | MSc Nursing, BSN | Bachelors.
- 02 -to- 07 Years of experience
Terms And Conditions
- Any application/documents received after the closing time and date shall be rejected. No documents will be accepted/changed/replaced once received along with the application.
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- The candidates who have applied against the previous advertisement and their documents returned due to any reason may resubmit their documents with the previous deposit slip till the closing date of this advertisement. Application, to be considered, must be accompanied with receipt in UBL Account No 0109000238227761 amounting to Rs.500/- (nonrefundable) as a processing fee in favour of Hospital Director QHAMC-MTI, Nowshera.
- Experience Marks for the relevant experience shall be awarded to only those candidates who provide valid documentary evidence for the claimed relevant experience required for the position applied for. It will be the responsibility of candidates to provide valid equivalency certificates from HEC Pakistan along with the application to justify their academic eligibility for the post to be applied for.
- Only a limited number of shortlisted candidates will be called for test/ interview as the case may be and as deemed appropriate by the administration of the MTI, QHAMC.
- In case of selection/appointment, the services of such candidates will be governed under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical & Teaching Institutions ReformAct 2015 and the rules/regulations framed therein, as amended from time to time.
- Civil Servants, applying for the post. shall resign from civil services if selected.
- All the processes related to the selection of appropriate candidates will be done on merit.
- Any candidate attempting to influence the recruitment and selection processes will render the candidate liable for rejection from the selection process.
- Candidates already serving with any public or private sector organization or department shall route their application through the proper channel.
- The Competent Authority of MTI-OHAMC shall have the undeniable vested right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies.
- All the shortlisted candidates shall produce the original documents/credentials at the time of the interview.
- Only Female candidates can apply for the post mentioned at Sr#9 to 11.
- No travel/subsistence expenses, TA/DA shall be admissible by the MTI, QHAMC to the candidates for attending the Test / Interview.
- Download Application Form
How To Apply
- Applications accompanied with complete bio-data and academic / experience certificates along with 02 passport size photographs and photocopy of CNIC duly attested must reach to, Office of the Hospital Director, QHAMC MTI-Nowshera, on or before 14-02-2022 i-e Monday on a prescribed job Application form through registered postal mail or courier service.
- Candidates are also required to send their CV via email at Hraqhamc.gov.pk Job Application form may be downloaded from the official website of MTI CHAMC www.ghame.gov.pk/www.nmcn.edu.pk.