|Hiring Organization||Shaoor Foundation for Education and Awareness (SFEA)|
|Job Title||Admin and Procurement Officer|
|Job Location||Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Alert WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Facebook Alert||Join Page|
Description Shaoor Foundation for Education and Awareness (SFEA) Jobs In Islamabad 2022
Applications are being in Shaoor Foundation for Education and Awareness (SFEA) Jobs In Islamabad 2022 and looking for a candidate for the positions of Admin and Procurement Officer based in Islamabad, Pakistan
- Admin and Procurement Officer
- Total Vacancies – 01
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintaining records/data of vendors (Supplies & Services providers), vendors’ management & negotiation and hiring (after comparison and approval).
- Verification and maintaining records of field advance and reimbursement forms prepared by employees.
- Maintaining documentation of payments made to vendors or third parties such as obtaining quotations from vendors, quotation comparison & evaluation, the final selection of the vendor, and obtaining invoices.
- Monitoring and reviewing office weekly operational expenses and preparing an expense sheet duly supported by bills and receipts.
- Ensuring completion of TORs & contracts/agreements with consultants.
- Depositing crossed cheques and utility bills in the bank. Taking care of other matters related to the bank.
- Maintaining records of assets (Laptops, USBs, Hard drives, Camera equipment, etc.) assigned to employees by SFEA. Asset coding of all assets utilized in office premises.
- Repair and Maintenance of all assets utilized in office premises.
- Preparation of monthly attendance sheet of employees at the start of each month.
- Preparation and Maintenance of HR files i.e. employees’ contracts etc.
- Preparation of cash payment vouchers, maintaining petty cash register and petty cash reconciliation.
- Making arrangements related to project activities like accommodation & meals of guests, SFEA team, beneficiaries, etc. Booking of Venue or Catering services, rental vehicle, booking air tickets, etc.
- Any other assistance required by Finance Manager or Senior Personnel.
- BBA/ACCA (partial)
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in Accounts, Admin or Procurement Department
- Efficient in using MS office tools. Good understanding of the organization’s internal controls.
- Good writing skills in the English language.