|Hiring Organization||Sheikh Mohammad Bin Zayed Al-Nahyan (SMBZAN)|
|Job Location||Quetta, Balochistan|
|Education||MBBS | BSN | BS/BE | BSC | BSc | Intermediate/FA/F.Sc/Matric|
|Experience||01 – 04 Years|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Newspaper||Daily Dawn Newspaper|
|Job Alert WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Facebook Alert||Join Page|
Description Sheikh Mohammad Bin Zayed Al-Nahyan (SMBZAN) Latest Jobs In Quetta 2022
Sheikh Mohammad Bin Zayed Al-Nahyan (SMBZAN) Latest Jobs In Quetta 2022 The Sheikh Mohammad Bin Zayed Al-Nahyan (SMBZAN) Institute of Cardiology, Quetta invites applications for the following positions. purely on a contract basis, the details are mentioned below.
- Associate Professor (Cardiology)
- Associate Professor (Cardiac Surgery)
- Senior Specialist (Anesthesiology)
- Assistant Professor
- Senior Registrar
- Total Vacancies: 138
- For More vacancies go down below;
- MBBS | BSN | BS/BE | BSC | BSc | Intermediate/FA/F.Sc/Matric
- 01 – 03 Years of experience
How To Apply
- The application form mentioning all the requisite information of BPS-16 and above are required to submit their application form through the website www.smbzanicq.com.pk from January 26, 2022, to Feb 09, 2022.
- The list of shortlisted candidates will be uploaded on the website www.smbzanicq.com.pk by date February 12, 2022.
- The short-listed candidates are required to bring one complete set of attested documents along with CNIC, Two passport size photographs, an Experience Letter and original documents, the candidates with incomplete documents shall not be entertained.
- The selected candidates will be offered contract appointments for a period of one year, extendable on a performance basis.
- The age relaxation will be applicable as per government policy.
- The quota reserved for females, disabled persons and minorities will be observed accordingly.
- The appointment will be made on all Pakistan open merit basis however, preference will be given to the local/domicile candidate from Balochistan province.
- Selected candidates will be offered attractive and commensurate to the market-based salaries.
- The interviews of shortlisted candidates is scheduled to be conducted on Tuesday, 16th February 2022, from 10:00 AM to 04:00 PM at Post Graduate Medical Institute (PGMI) Hall, Sandeman Provincial Hospital, Quetta.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for the interview.
- Download Application Form