|Hiring Organization||Human Rights Commission|
|Job Title||Research & Monitoring Officer|
|Job Location||Across Sindh|
|Experience||04 – Years|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Alert WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Facebook Alert||Join Page|
Description Sindh Human Rights Commission Latest Jobs In Sindh 2022
Sindh Human Rights Commission Latest Jobs In Sindh 2022 These vacancies are announced in the daily dawn newspaper. Proposals are invited from suitable firms/candidates for a short term assignment/appointment, as per details shown below, in Sindh Human Rights Commission on lump-sum package / fixed pay.
- Research & Monitoring Officer
- Total Vacancies – N/A
- Postgraduate Degree in the relevant subject (Social Sciences, Development Studies, Officer and Law) from an HEC recognized university/institute.
- A minimum of 04 years’ experience, gained in government or non-governmental organization, in one or more of the following areas:
- Identification of key areas of concern and areas of improvement in research design and implementation;
- Collection and compilation of data;
- Development of research studies on various subjects concerning human rights.
How To Apply
- The proposal along with CVs and attested copies of testimonials should reach the undersigned on or before the last date 1st February 2022
- The candidates should be domiciled & permanent residents of the province of Sindh.
- Incomplete proposals and those received after last date shall not be entertained.
- Candidates shall produce original relevant certificates required at the time of interview
- No TA/DA shall be paid appearing for interview
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for interview
- For More visit Offical WEBSITE of Human Rights Commission
Room No. 414, Building No. 03, (Old KDA Building), Sindh Secretariat, Kamal Atta Turk Road Karachi