|Hiring Organization||SSDO NGO’s|
|Job Title||M&E Coordinator|
|Job Location||Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Education||Bachelors | Masters|
|Experience||2 -to-03 Years|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Alert WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Facebook Alert||Join Page|
Description SSDO M & E Coordinator Islamabad 2021 Jobs
Applications are invited in SSDO M & E Coordinator Islamabad 2021 Jobs. Suitable candidates are required for the position of M & E Coordinator based in Islamabad Pakistan
Main Duties & Responsibilities
The Mealcoordinator will be responsible to ensure program quality in SSDO including Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL). S/he will be responsible for the design, coordination and implementation of the monitoring and evaluation, research, and learning framework of the various projects in the organization. S/he will develop a systematic monitoring framework to improve the qualitative and quantitative evidence gathered by the Project. He/she will also provide technical assistance to the program teams particularly in relation to monitoring, reporting and governance issues.
- Setting up the system:
- Assist in the preparation, revision of the project log matrix, especially in the areas of performance indicators and their measurements.
- Assist with the development and/or completion of the Application project and keep it updated in accordance with the project activities and appropriate time frames
- Improve the overall MEAL structure of the organization, for all projects, for example, mid-term project review, impact assessment, final evaluation, developing a Project Performance Monitoring System with appropriate data collection systems.
- Review the quality of data available in project areas, collection methods, and the extent to which it will provide good baseline impact assessments.
- Generate basic data for each component of the project and for all project indicators.
- With our partner partners, review their existing systems and management information systems and agree on any necessary changes, support and resources.
- Create a project-related capacity building project in M&E and any computer-based support that may be required.
- Organize and conduct program team training to ensure program quality and collection, keeping details of all project components.
- Implementation of MEAL and coordination:
- Collect data on a regular basis to measure achievement against the performance indicators.
- Check data quality with program teams and ensure accountability towards various stakeholders including project partners, donors, beneficiaries and citizens.
- Maintain and administer the M&E database; analyze and aggregate findings on regular basis.
- Support project progress reporting while ensuring project indicators and other quality compliances asset under MEAL framework of the organization and agreed with donors, project mid-term review and final evaluation.
- Identify areas where technical support to project teams/partners is required.
- Identify lessons learned and develop case studies to capture qualitative outputs of the projects. Provide advice to the senior management team of the organization on improving project performance using MEAL findings.
- Produce reports on MEAL findings and prepare presentations based on MEAL data as required.
- Provide the Project Manager with management information she/he may require.
- Check that monitoring data are discussed in the appropriate forums and in a timely fashion in terms of implications for future action. If necessary, create such discussions to fill any gap.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Executive Director and Director Programs.
- First level university degree in statistics, demographics, public policy, international development, economics, or related field.
- Advanced certificate in MEAL, statistics or economics preferred.
- 3 to 5 years of professional experience in the relevant area of field
Skills & Abilities
- Ability to perform a variety of conceptual analyses required for the formulation, administration and evaluation of projects.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to work in a team and good interpersonal skills.
- Good computer applications skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently with a minimum of supervision.
- Ability to work under time pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in diversified environment.
How To Apply
- Please apply at: [email protected] by mentioning the position and location in the subject line.
- For More Visit Website