Description Talent And Culture Executive Jobs In Islamabad 2021
Telenor Pakistan is looking for candidates for the positions of Talent And Culture Executive based in Islamabad, Pakistan. The position will help in sustaining a winning culture by driving engagement initiatives at Telenor. The incumbent will play an active role in supporting the diversity and inclusion agenda by identifying gaps and providing proactive solutions to sustain Telenor Pakistan’s reputation of being an inclusive organization.
|Hiring Organization||Telenor Pakistan|
|Job Title||Talent And Culture Executive|
|Job Location||Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Education||Bachelors Degree | MBA|
|Experience||Fresh Or 02 Years of experience|
|Job Type||Full TIme|
|Job Alert WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Facebook Alert||Join Page|
Goals & Objectives
- Creating consultative activities and developing effective implementation programs.
- Effective gap identification and solution development
- Timely performance, monitoring and reporting of D&I KPIs
- Effective management of participants
Duties & Responsibilities
- Analyze the employee engagement survey, assess the heart rate and plan for the next organizational action
- Design and drive new solutions to ensure effective integration and ethical reflection within Telenor
- Establish programs to support D&I policies, progress updates and reporting KPIs
- Support Project implementation/management of international processes such as People Dialogue that integrates its structure and the successful acquisition of the organization
- Liaise with multiple stakeholders and communities in the areas of performance management and culture
- Coordination and Tracking with stakeholders
- Bachelor degree in the field of Business Administration/ Human Resources from an accredited institution.
- MBA will be preferred
- Fresh – 2 years
Skills & Experties
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills.
- Advanced expertise in preparing and delivering presentations. Control over MS Office Suite.
- A new concept focused on the solution
- Smart stakeholder management skills have the ability to make things happen
- Strong sense of privacy and understanding
- Management and administrative skills
- Knowledge and Understanding Talent Management / Culture will be a combination.