|Hiring Organization||Telenor Pakistan|
|Job Title||Assistant Manager Segments|
|Job Location||Karachi, Sindh|
|Education||Bachelors or Masters in Business Administration/Computer Science/Engineering|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Alert WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Facebook Alert||Join Page|
Description Telenor Assistant Manager Segments Jobs In Karachi 2021
Telenor Pakistan is looking for a candidate for the position of Assistant Manager Segments based in Karachi & this position requires you to work under supervision of Assistant Manager for implementation of geographic segmentation and development of day to day analytical/reporting assignments.
Goals & Objectives
- Implementation of variable development strategies Essential e.g. ARPU, APPMB, volume etc.
- Price Development and Enhancement for a Complete Product Portfolio
- Subscription-based analysis includes but is not limited to post-campaign analysis, skipping with Voice Base, usage behavior that incorporates changes over time.
- Promote / use promotional campaigns to achieve targeted subscriber targets, monetization plans, churn, revenue and traffic under the direction of Segment Team.
- Create and monitor subdivision campaigns with the help of BI / CLM
- Improving reports and dashboards for continuous in-depth monitoring of key customer KPIs
- Collaborating with regional and regional teams to track performance and compile data to be shared with AM segments
- Creating voice / data / mixed campaigns on business case development, communication technology, managing the creation of works of art and analyzing the impact of subscribers
- Creating management ideas that enhance the relationship between market changes and communications about the lives of subscribers.
- Comment on solutions to support business KPIs
Duties & Responsibilities
- Monitor day-to-day trends/performance on subscribers, churn, revenue and traffic
- Generating data and finding out what to do with this data
- Liaison with various production teams/departments for component products and programs
- Help and Monitor the impact of Data payload / MOUs on the Network and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Assist / Prepare business cases and updates for Authorization Authorization
- Help develop business / component predictions
- Assist in the delivery of quarterly market strategy and ensure that it is relevant to all marketing stakeholders (i.e., Marketing, S&D, P&P etc.)
- Daily/weekly / monthly monitoring is part of KPI’s
- Ad-hoc analysis from time to time to identify challenges and opportunities that can solve customer problems and bring benefits to the organization
- Liaise with various teams/departments to execute phase plans
- Consolidating feedback from regional resources on key challenges and validating them using ethical data.
- Design and implement creative solutions to support an organization’s aspirations for market profit/share
- Develop programs to improve data product availability (data sim, sim conversion, etc.)
- Governance model for monitoring Product KPIs management
- Product strengths and weaknesses and competitive analysis
- Special project planning and implementation.
- Bachelors or Masters in Business Administration/Computer Science/Engineering
- 2-3 years of related work experience in a similar organization
Skills & Expertise
- Excellent communication skills in English (both oral and written)
- Ability to work effectively in a stressful, self-motivated and flexible environment
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills are rooted in GSM/client class management
- Ability to collect and pass through large amounts of data and identify root causes
- Experience managing multiple participants and doing many things with them effectively
- Strong communication skills and the ability to do things that are dependent on other groups are done
- It works and is customer-focused
- Experience in analyzing business styles/monitoring KPI related to Business location
- Geography and census know-how