|Hiring Organization||Telenor Pakistan|
|Job Title||Assistant Manager Customer Centricity and Insights|
|Job Location||Lahore, Punjab|
|Education||Graduation | Masters|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Alert WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Facebook Alert||Join Page|
Description Telenor Network Latest Jobs In Lahore 2022 Apply Online
Applications are invited in Telenor Pakistan and this post is all about Telenor Network Latest Jobs In Lahore 2022 Apply Online candidates are required for the position of Assistant Manager Customer Centricity and Insights based in Lahore, Punjab. The position is responsible for capturing customer voice from all customer touchpoints (i.e. Call Center, Digital & Physical). The incumbent will need to ensure that each touchpoint across the customer journey is engaging, efficient, and effective.
- Assistant Manager Customer Centricity and Insights
Goals & Objective
- Champion opportunities to improve experience in Telenor Pakistan
- Call customer retention, reduce noise, and increase customer satisfaction
- Map the customer journey and identify opportunities for continuous intervention on behalf of clients
- Develop a way to listen to feedback on customer visits, explain customer base division and various strategies, and identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Stay tuned and modify feedback collection for different processes, oversee and organize all customer communications with Telenor Pakistan throughout the life cycle.
- Be part of the use of new systems and platforms to ensure that customer information remains relevant.
- Work as a liaison between Customer Care and other departments to maximize any needs (i.e. system, product or process etc.) and ensure that the road is directed to the delivery of those needs,
Duties & Responsibilities
- Keep a close eye on the target customer experience and Customer volumes at all contact points.
- Capture the voice of the customer using different customer feedback (i.e., CSAT, Network NPS, Top-Down NPS etc.) tools.
- Identify relevant customer profiles and create a customer travel map to identify gaps in customer information in all areas of contact, in all types of customer interactions, transactions and engagements.
- Connect with internal groups such as marketing, marketing, product development, MTA, Sections, Digital, technology, network, Social Media etc. to ensure that gaps in customer information – no matter where they occur on the trip – are linked.
- Assistance in developing and setting customer awareness, goals, priorities, long-term plans and schedules.
- Ensuring a regular set of communication between customer care and other stakeholders in order to constantly follow up on planned plans and new launches in different contact areas.
- To make it easier for Customer Forums to be organized, to raise customer and management voice to make them visible on customer-oriented projects, decisions need to be taken to improve the experience, breakpoints and programs planned in various customer contact areas.
- Establishing a comprehensive framework for customer service, digital, direct and communication channels, which will allow Telenor Pakistan to create a consistent customer experience across all channels, impact our customers, promote and engage with Telenor.
- Performing regular sessions with partners to direct action items related to internal loop and feedback.
- Carefully check the volumes at all different touchpoints and take automated steps for different customer visits to self-help channels (i.e., Chatbot, IVR, USSD etc.)
- Masters /Graduation
- Customer experience certification will be a plus
- Customers insights & analytics Experience – 3 Years
Required Skills & Expertise
- The ability to be sympathetic and listen
- Stakeholder coordination and project management
- Speed, Flexibility & Speed
- Data and Statistics Management
- Knowledge of customer information management systems and procedures will be highly preferred.
- Intelligent thinking – the ability to deal with specific issues / problems by understanding the larger context
- Excellent communication skills – strong communication skills, in writing or orally, in the audience – and in a business-appropriate manner
- Strong organizational skills – the ability to organize information and data from a variety of sources in an understandable and useful way that is consistent with departmental standards
- Management of multiple complex tasks simultaneously
- Introduction – the ability to present information in a clear and concise manner
- The ability to negotiate
- The ability to work independently, or with a diverse group of people in different workplaces and organizations
- Ability to develop, articulate and develop processes that affect a variety of operations or departmental processes
- Ability to work in a variety of groups and prioritize effective operational requirements
- Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Problem solving – the ability to identify problems before they happen, to raise issues appropriately for management, to provide an insightful approach to problem solving, and to communicate issues to stakeholders in a mature, professional manner.
- Demonstrate a high level of self-awareness, motivation, initiative, and attention to detail